So i understand most of American Footballs Rules, but need help understanding how the league system works, as on NFL i have 6-0 and im in 2nd to a team with 5-1, so can someone explain why?

also, if a defensive player has been Pancaked, can he get up and try tackle the ballcarrier?

Thank you
Quote by SP2991
So i understand most of American Footballs Rules, but need help understanding how the league system works, as on NFL i have 6-0 and im in 2nd to a team with 5-1, so can someone explain why?

also, if a defensive player has been Pancaked, can he get up and try tackle the ballcarrier?

Thank you

If a defensive player is pancaked they can get up, but the ballcarrier will probably be long gone, or the play will be over.
Quote by SP2991

Thank you

There must be a mistake with your game.
Quote by lordofthefood1
There must be a mistake with your game.

Is it maybe something to do with matches played against teams in your table sorta thing as they have 1-0 i have 0-0
Quote by SP2991
Is it maybe something to do with matches played against teams in your table sorta thing as they have 1-0 i have 0-0

It shouldn't be.
They may be going by the division ranking. Is that team in your division?
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm