I have a problem with my hair, im trying to grow it to Fredrik Thordendal style, with long straight hair, but the hair over my ears are curly, so it totally ****s up the style, does it work if i shave the hair at the back, and over my ears off? If not, im ****ed right?
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Quote by wyldelife
I have a problem with my hair, im trying to grow it to Fredrik Thordendal style, with long straight hair, but the hair over my ears are curly, so it totally ****s up the style, does it work if i shave the hair at the back, and over my ears off? If not, im ****ed right?

There's this wonderful tool out there called a flat iron.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

my hair used to do this thing where it curled in the back but i just let it grow and it stopped its not as long as i want it yet but everyone either says u have sexy hair or go get haircut f*ckin hippie
" i saw these 2 girls kiss and i i got all horny and stuff"
Use hair straighteners if you don't all ready. Even if you think they are for girls only they should solve your problem. Oh and btw if your going to use them regulary buy some heat protection spray, otherwise your hair goes dry and brittle