Hey, gang! I'm wanting to get rid of my Digitech DF-7 pedal, as I now use the gain on my Marshall rather than a stomp box. There is nothing wrong with the pedal at all, I just never use it and I would like to see what I can trade for it.

It has 7 different distortion settings:
Setting 1 - based on Ibanez TS-9 with Fender 1965 Deluxe Reverb 1x12.
Setting 2 - based on DOD Overdrive/Preamp 250 with Marshall half stack.
Setting 3 - based on BOSS DS-1 with Johnson half stack.
Setting 4 - based on Pro Co Rat with Fender Bassman 2x12.
Setting 5 - based on BOSS Metal Zone with Johnson half stack.
Setting 6 - based on DigiTech Metal Master with VHT half stack.
Setting 7 - based on EH Big Muff with Marshall half stack loaded with 25W Celestion speakers.

Below are a couple of pictures and a link to the Musician's Friend product page. I intended on making the pics large so that you may see that the pedal is in great condition (sorry for those of you with dial-up! ha).

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/DigiTech-DF7-Distortion-Factory-Modeling-Pedal?sku=150838

Any reasonable offers would be greatly appreciated. Hope to hear from you!

-Dan
Are you looking for trades as well? if so what are you looking for? thx
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
I'm looking for a EQ stomp box or perhaps a noise gate. If possible, maybe some type of sustainer pedal. I'd prefer Boss over Digitech because my local music shop is a Boss dealer (in case the pedal malfunctions, it would be much easier to get repaired).
DigiTech X-Series DigiDelay perhaps?

I know its not an EQ or comp. pedal, but I really like the look of that Distortion factory....
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07
DigiTech X-Series DigiDelay perhaps?

I know its not an EQ or comp. pedal, but I really like the look of that Distortion factory....

Sorry, brother. I have a EH Deluxe Memory Man that I use for delay. Thanks for the offer, though!
I'm willing to trade this pedal for scrap Fender Strat parts, as well.

BUMP!!!1!!1!!11one