What. the. hell. Are you serious? That ad really needs to be stopped, its completely ridiculous. It doesn't even stop when you click on it. You have to leave the page or you will hear that stupid beeping stabbing into your mind until you do. It really is too far. Seriously, what kind of a dick came up with that?

I hope you all know which ad I'm talking about.
We're only strays.
I've no idea because I've got firefox and adblockplus.

Get yours today, don't miss out on what all your friends are talking about!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I've no idea because I've got firefox and adblockplus.

Get yours today, don't miss out on what all your friends are talking about!

it doesn't work with Firefox 3.

And I keep getting that ad on a video website.. it makes me cry.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Yeeeaah its not working. I'm streaming episodes from tv-links.cc and EVERY episode link has this beeping ad in it.

I hate capitalism.
We're only strays.
I've heard it before, seriously the person that made that need to have that put on every website he visits and see how he likes it.
Quote by DiveRightIn63

What the hell is wrong with some people? This makes me want to become a really advanced hacker, so that I can find whatever site made that add, and create a hack that turns their eyes into burning hot coals. That would be extremely satisfying.
We're only strays.
Quote by DiveRightIn63

You sure? It works for me
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I get it too......i have Opera, how do i get rid of it???

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

That one isn't that bad...

The one I hate is "Congratulations, you just won a free iPod Nano. All you have to do is complete our free offer program....Blah Blah Blah Blah, I talk forever, blah blah...."

I want to find that woman and say, "No I didn't. No I don't. Shut the hell up for fuck's sake."
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
That one isn't that bad...

The one I hate is "Congratulations, you just won a free iPod Nano. All you have to do is complete our free offer program....Blah Blah Blah Blah, I talk forever, blah blah...."

I want to find that woman and say, "No I didn't. No I don't. Shut the hell up for fuck's sake."

Dude at least that one ends. The beeping one does not stop until you leave the page or head butt your monitor... and actually it'd still be going because your speakers would be intact.

EDIT:

Quote by vanceboy
....mute?

I'm trying to watch tv-link episodes and the ad is right underneath all of them. It looks like noscript is working though.
We're only strays.
You can use firebug (in Firefox) to open the page html and "delete" the ad from the page there.

Only useful if you're watching a video or something though, useless for regular browsing.
The worst one is when you run your mouse over it and it goes "Hello?!"

Fuck off!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
sounds a wee bit like that advert where you had to zap the fly and its not like you could ignore it or anything. The little bastard buzzed so goddamn loud I nearly put on radio 1 to block it out. No one should ever be that desperate
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by pureebil333
just refresh the page the ad changes

Nope, it stays. On the tv-links anyways.
We're only strays.
Quote by Kensai
You sure? It works for me

i lied. AdBlock PLUS works. FF told me it wasn't compatible but then I hit up the Google.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.