Well, I need $10 this weekend, and even though I'm supposed to be getting my allowance tomorrow (I only get $30 a month anyway) my parents won't pay me it. It's the first month I've ever gotten an allowance and now I'm really pissed off. I need $10 by tomorrow and I don't have a job (but I applied for one over the summer). I can't mow anyone's lawn because we don't own a lawnmower. Any suggestions?
Borrow $10 from a friend and pay them back tomorrow when you get your allowance
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
sell old games
busk
wash windows
borrow off your friends
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
steel it from a tramp

(Please dont take that seriously)

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

Kidnap your mother, cut off her ear, send it to your dad along with a ransom note demanding $10 and a helicopter... Not only will they pay you but they wont **** with you again... and they may stop talking to you
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Steal the money from your parents.

They're both at work and they know when money is missing.
Quote by Dilweed
They're both at work and they know when money is missing.

Sell some old games you don't play anymore.
I know how you feel man.

I only have 8 bucks, and I'm about to go spend it on guitar strings.

I don't get my monthly 35$ until this Thursday.

Wait, scratch that, 25. I got 10 up front last week for gas in my car.

Borrow from someone, then pay them back.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by lemon
Borrow $10 from a friend and pay them back tomorrow when you get your allowance

What if he doesnt have friends? jk.

This is probably one of the better suggestions so far.
My reflection
Dirty mirror
There's no connection
To myself
I'm your lover
I'm your zero
Im the face in your dreams of glass
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Sell some old games you don't play anymore.

Good idea. I'd have to sell PS2 or Xbox (original) games and the only video game store close to me is Blockbuster, so I probably won't be receiving much... But that will work. Any other suggestions?

EDIT: And to all the people who have said borrow it from your friends... I don't want to rely on them and then tell them that I have no definite way of knowing when my parents will pay me.
Quote by Dilweed
Well, I need $10 this weekend, and even though I'm supposed to be getting my allowance tomorrow (I only get $30 a month anyway) my parents won't pay me it. It's the first month I've ever gotten an allowance and now I'm really pissed off. I need $10 by tomorrow and I don't have a job (but I applied for one over the summer). I can't mow anyone's lawn because we don't own a lawnmower. Any suggestions?

What do you need it for?
This is an important question as UG is your new mommy and daddy now. We know what's best for you, you little turd.
apply your knowledge of guitar?

Busking
Playing Gigs
Teaching etc

thats how I get my money, I'm doing quite well at the moment, in a few more months I should be able to quit my crappy job and simply make my money doing what I love

Quote by Retro Rocker
UG is your new mommy and daddy now. We know what's best for you, you little turd.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Borrow it from a friend or tell your mom and dad that you really need and will wash the car, or do the laundry, prepare dinner, or ask your neighbours lawnmower (or a friend`s one) and then mow a lawn. Or ask if there are other jobs that you can do.

AND DON`T DENY ANY TASK FOR MONEY! DOESNET MATTER HOW BORING!
Quote by MaXiMuse
AND DON`T DENY ANY TASK FOR MONEY! DOESNET MATTER HOW BORING!

what if it involves giving guided tours of Belgium?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Prostitution...
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
I can't mow anyone's lawn because we don't own a lawnmower.

I believe scissors are the answer.
If you tell them a time limit you will do it in, and have the mission impossible theme tune playing, I bet they will pay you double.....I'd pay you double.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by Dilweed
/\ Well, SWIM might try weed, and needs $10.

Do you have any money?

I don't know about you're guy, but SWIM's guy will sell him a J for 5 bucks.

Sometimes he'll even give SWIM a "free sample joint" if it's something new.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Suck dick?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
If you take a picture of your mother naked and PM me it I will send you $10 through Paypal.
I'll give you ten bucks if you get your ass down here and get the iced tea and cottage cheese out of the carpet in my truck. Hurry, before it dries.
Pissed.
Quote by Sabu
If you take a picture of your mother naked and PM me it I will send you $10 through Paypal.

Wtf dude?
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by SilentDeftone
Stop whining about the fact that your parents are willing to give you money. Count yourself lucky in the first place.

-SD

Well, I'm just explaining the story of why I can't use my allowance money on it.

EDIT:
Quote by dudetheman
Do you have any money?

I don't know about you're guy, but SWIM's guy will sell him a J for 5 bucks.

Sometimes he'll even give SWIM a "free sample joint" if it's something new.

Wow, SWIY's pretty lucky. SWIM's friend normally charges $15. I guess it's more expensive where I live.
Quote by SkateEmerica987
Prostitution...

***** yourself out to ten fat chicks for $1 each, or one fatter chick for $10.
sell your "potential babies". so next time u wank save it instead of putting them in a tissue.
i really dont know how you survive on 30 dollars a month.i get at least 200 punds a month from work and then my gran gives me 20 quid a week too.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.