Can you use more than one speaker tap on the Valve Junior at once? E.G. using a 4ohm cab on the 4ohm tap while using a 16ohm cab on the 16ohm tap?
No can do, bro.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
I'm not sure how exactly to run it, but I read some review on MF about how a guy bought this and uses 2 cabs. The again, it is MF... can't always trust the reviews. I think it'd be cool, though.
You can use two cabs just use a pair of 8ohm cabs for a total load of 4 ohm and then you just need a speaker cable splitter. If you use a pair of 16ohm cabs then just go into the 8ohm jack.
Quote by M Power
You can use two cabs just use a pair of 8ohm cabs for a total load of 4 ohm and then you just need a speaker cable splitter. If you use a pair of 16ohm cabs then just go into the 8ohm jack.

I would, but the problem is I have 2 single speaker cabinets. One at 4ohm, and one at 16ohm. So it wouldn't mix too well.
Quote by The Atomic Ass
I would, but the problem is I have 2 single speaker cabinets. One at 4ohm, and one at 16ohm. So it wouldn't mix too well.

Do they have more than one speaker in them? If so, you can rewire the 4 ohm cab to 16 ohms, and run the two 16 ohm cabs in parallel thru your 8 ohm speaker out.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
Do they have more than one speaker in them? If so, you can rewire the 4 ohm cab to 16 ohms, and run the two 16 ohm cabs in parallel thru your 8 ohm speaker out.

Nope, they are both singles. 1x12 and 1x10
^ Ahh... Then you're out of luck.

I'm surprised, though. A single speaker 4 ohm cab? What is it?
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
^ Ahh... Then you're out of luck.

I'm surprised, though. A single speaker 4 ohm cab? What is it?

A car audio subwoofer. I came across a sub that was on closeout several years ago for $10. Happens to have a very poor frequency response curve for use as a subwoofer, but has a great curve for guitar use. And the complete lack of low-end complements the VJr beautifully.