Can someone please tab out inflikted and sanctuary? I will eat a shovel via youtube if it is done =D
****ing Cavalera is godly!!! lol sorry i cant help man, im at work. Cant tab at work.
im really in need of this tab, i could tab it out for you, but i dont know what tuning its in, and i ant work it out, i need it for a music performancy by the end of july
I tabbed out the demo version of Inflikted on here - its on Soulfly's tabs. Its not much but its something, sorry!

I'm gonna tab out In Conspiracy and Must Kill before long though so I'l ltry and keep you posted.
Well thats a good thing because i wont be able the play the solos anyway lol.
any chance someone can tab out the riff on sanctuary after the 'UNDERGROOUUNDDD' bit. Just before the solo?

Cheers

EDIT : or just tell me what tuning they're in?
Quote by andyscoot
any chance someone can tab out the riff on sanctuary after the 'UNDERGROOUUNDDD' bit. Just before the solo?

Cheers

EDIT : or just tell me what tuning they're in?

Sanctuary is played in D standard, most other songs on the record are in drop B.
Would also love Hearts of Darkness to be tabbed out, this is my favourite song off the CD and reminds me of Chaos AD and Arise era of Sepultura.

Thanks
Brendon