This thread is for the discusion of great christian hardcore bands

plz no flamming or spaming

I'll start the discusion of. I want to buy some new cd's but don't know what to get. I am thinking of getting the living sacrifice, destroy the runner, becoming the archetype, and the devil wears prada. But I would like to know some other great bands. I already have Demon Hunter and the first Showdown cd.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Last edited by 80sShred4TheWin at May 17, 2008,
Is this for hardcore Christians only?
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
xDEATHSTARx
sleeping giant
every man for himself
impending doom

all good christian bands and all for the most part real hardcore. enjoy
Quote by Teppe
Is this for hardcore Christians only?

What do you mean by that it is meant for hardcore christian music what did you think it is for?
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
Hardcore is Hardcore........Christian is just a belief of the members of the band and should have no factor in describing the type of music. That means a band full of athiests should be allowed to call their band Athiest Hardcore and a band full of Jews should be able to call their band Jewish hardcore. In my opinion that's stupid and so is defining the genre of your music as Christian hardcore.

But anyways rant over, here's some good bands that label themselves under this tag
August Burns Red (great metalcore)
Norma Jean (Scogin era)
The Chariot
Zao
Maylene & the sons of Disaster
Sleeping Giant
Quote by Selkies921
Hardcore is Hardcore........Christian is just a belief of the members of the band and should have no factor in describing the type of music. That means a band full of athiests should be allowed to call their band Athiest Hardcore and a band full of Jews should be able to call their band Jewish hardcore. In my opinion that's stupid and so is defining the genre of your music as Christian hardcore.

But anyways rant over, here's some good bands that label themselves under this tag
August Burns Red (great metalcore)
Norma Jean (Scogin era)
The Chariot
Zao
Maylene & the sons of Disaster
Sleeping Giant

I respect your opinion but most bands label themselves christian becouse of lyrics or meanings to songs.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
I'm closing this out of principle. Discuss bands in seperate threads, this is not a real sub-genre and as far as I'm concerned if your band is Christian you have nothing to do with hardcore.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)