So the last couple of days I have been pretty sick, a very high temperature, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea and the like. Apparently I had food poisoning because I ate some pretty bad meat. Right now I'm taking medicines and I have to be very picky about certain foods.

Any similar stories? And what kind of stuff can I eat for the remainder of the week?
Quote by watchingmefall
So the last couple of days I have been pretty sick, a very high temperature, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea and the like. Apparently I had food poisoning because I ate some pretty bad meat. Right now I'm taking medicines and I have to be very picky about certain foods.

Any similar stories? And what kind of stuff can I eat for the remainder of the week?

he's actually lying, what really happened was he dropped a slice of haggis on the floor, forgot about the 10 second rule and decided to pick it back up and eat it a further 10 minutes later.

and the moral of that story is, no matter how long haggis has been on the floor, it will still make you feel like you have a just eaten a piece of donkey poo.
if you were vegetarian this wouldn't have happened.
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Eat more raw meat. Then your immune system is gonna be all tough from all the germs and ****. Once your immune system is that tough, you live forever. FACT.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by veggiederek

Yeah, but then again, being a vegetarian sucks.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by veggiederek

Quoted for truth
Quote by Chikitty_China
Eat more raw meat. Then your immune system is gonna be all tough from all the germs and ****. Once your immune system is that tough, you live forever. FACT.

that is actually true, we are so used to having our food sanitised as soon as we get germs entering our body we react like a camp person that's just encountered a spider.
I had it once- I was miserable for three days. Drink lots of liquid, don't eat anything. After you are better, eat your red meat as close to raw as you can stand it. You'll never get sick from bad beef again. A good fillet mignon, burger, or porterhouse, bloody as hell- nothing better in the world (as far as food goes).

Just for a baseline, a one pound porterhouse or fillet should be grilled (on a GRILL) for 4 to 5 minutes per side to yield the best rare steak in the universe. Don't be afraid of the cool center, or the puddle of blood on the plate, use a dinner roll to soak up the blood... yummy!
Quote by veggiederek

LOL, i've managed to get food poisoning from cheese.

Go back to your veggie burgers.
Quote by Chikitty_China

i can't cook.

my immune system is now the equivalent of king leonidas.

but chicken can still be a bit of a cunt every now and then.