Ive been getting nervous at school, and when I get nervous, I feel like im going to puke. Do you guys get nervous easily? If you don, what are ways to calm down and feel better?
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
I drink alot.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
when i get nervous, i put a rubber band round my wrist, an when i get a little attack, i snap it against my skin

it actualy works
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
I drink tea.
Quote by masterk1818
I'm a dude....but I do have anal leakage sometimes if that means anything?
Quote by tomathy
when i get nervous, i put a rubber band round my wrist, an when i get a little attack, i snap it against my skin

it actualy works

Yeh this dude is right , usually people do things to distract them and make them forget about the nerves, which in turn makes them calm down.But why are you getting nervous in the first place?
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
Quote by Slash-Legend
You has teh AIDZ.

But seriously, drink alot of water, it helps.

But then maybe..he gets the urge to go to the bathroom, which in turn gets him more nervous?
Quote by dillonrips7

Quote by _InsanitY_

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
Im nervous about this boyfriend a girlfriend stuff.
I feel fine when im with my girlfriend. But later after 1:00pm I feel fine. Its every morning I get nervous.
Im not scared of my girlfriend, everythings fine, I just dont know why I get sick.
Quote by Mannypedraza
Im nervous about this boyfriend a girlfriend stuff.
I feel fine when im with my girlfriend. But later after 1:00pm I feel fine. Its every morning I get nervous.
Im not scared of my girlfriend, everythings fine, I just dont know why I get sick.

Let's diagnose this.
Do you wake up with:
Fast heart rate
Need to catch your breath
Not hungry at all
Feel cold
Happens to me quite often, i usually just twirl a pen in imy fingers, or try to put it out of my mind
I drink lots to suppress it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by metaldud536
Let's diagnose this.
Do you wake up with:
Fast heart rate
Need to catch your breath
Not hungry at all
Feel cold

Actually, yeah, but, the cold doesnt really bother me. They say for me to eat but I feel i'll puke right there after one bite. Also i dont breath rapidly just, panting a little.
Quote by Mannypedraza
Actually, yeah, but, the cold doesnt really bother me. They say for me to eat but I feel i'll puke right there after one bite. Also i dont breath rapidly just, panting a little.

You have morning anxiety. There's probably something in the back of your mind telling you that you have things to do. Is there anything you want to finish in your life that comes up in your mind at random? Frequently?
I take heroin lots, it helps.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Why are you nervous? Is there someone there that intimidates you? Or your teachers or classes?
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by metaldud536
You have morning anxiety. There's probably something in the back of your mind telling you that you have things to do. Is there anything you want to finish in your life that comes up in your mind at random? Frequently?

Oh, is there ways to avoid it and getting better.
Quote by metaldud536

Oh..crap..I get that..alot.. ..
Quote by dillonrips7

Quote by _InsanitY_

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
Quote by Mannypedraza
Oh, is there ways to avoid it and getting better.

Excersice. Start with 3 times a week for half an hour. Then everyday.

Excersice helps with a lot of things.
If its about like presenting something in front of the class... I always think... "I know im not the worst in the class"