Page 1 of 2
This thread is for anybody! If you haven't even finished college then just put what you want to be, and if you are already out and have your life set, you can say what you wanted to be when you were little.

I want to do something in the medical field. Orthopedic Surgeon is what I did my career project on this year .

PS: Im sorry if this has been before...
Secondary school teacher of music and art. Part time rock star.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Probably a teacher or something, if I can work up the motivation to bother finishing a degree. I don't really care, as long as I can live comfortably.
Assistant to the Assistant manager at a McDonald's in Topeka, Kansas.

Of course, I have to finish kindergarten first.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I hope to take business stuff in college then open a small music store and eventually franchise to other local towns.
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
Taller.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Session Bassist.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
a woman.
FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE FLEA FAN CLUB - PM ME TO JOIN

Member of the True Ecentric Tea drinking Appreciation Society.
Quote by hazzmatazz
A shark that can read minds.

I'll see if I can help you get your foot in the door, the place I work for could always a few more of us.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
English Teacher

Yeah I aim high in life.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Orthodontist. Work 5 days a week, still rock on the weekends.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
i've always wanted to be a mascot...

but on a more serious note, maybe something in the business field.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'll see if I can help you get your foot in the door, the place I work for could always a few more of us.

That would be helpful, its been hard tryin to find a place as they're all on land
Quote by hazzmatazz
That would be helpful, its been hard tryin to find a place as they're all on land

Oh.. You wanted to live? Nevermind.. I've got no work for you then.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Popular
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
I want to travel, help people and have some form of political awareness thrown in there too. Teacher, medic, documentary photographer/photojournalist...

I live in hope.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Oh.. You wanted to live? Nevermind.. I've got no work for you then.

im a suicidal shark all i need to do is read some minds man. ****in "A" dude
Heart surgeon... or i'll probably go on to studying Genetics..

May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
computing scientist as an income, then maybe a proffessional gamer and musician as a serious (morethan my job) hobby
Page 1 of 2