TightBudgetBassNoob here.

I have a roland cube 30 for my bass. I also have a severely tight budget after having just bought a new warwick. I've started doing bigger gigs recently and need something with more oomph than the cube. I've seen a 400w bass cab for a relatively cheap price but I don't want to spend much money on a bass head. is there any way i can use the cube as a bass head without anything breaking? The cube and cab both have 4R impedance.

anything helps. please reply, all comments appreciated =D
FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE FLEA FAN CLUB - PM ME TO JOIN

Member of the True Ecentric Tea drinking Appreciation Society.
OH my god.
Im sorry to be rude but EPIC HANDFACE.

A cabinet will only push out as much power as the head that is driving it.
If you are on a budjet though and want you to LOOK louder but still be quiet, Then it should work.
What is your budjet?
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']OH my god.
Im sorry to be rude but EPIC HANDFACE.

A cabinet will only push out as much power as the head that is driving it.
If you are on a budjet though and want you to LOOK louder but still be quiet, Then it should work.
What is your budjet?

Yes, you say 'epic handface' when it's supposed to be FACEPALM. i said 'TightBudgetBassNoob here' (emphasis on noob) because i dont actually know much about the technical side of stuff :P

so you say i need a head then? I have about £200 (400ish dollars) to spend.
FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE FLEA FAN CLUB - PM ME TO JOIN

Member of the True Ecentric Tea drinking Appreciation Society.
You will not be able to run a cab with that combo. Even if you could, it wouldn't be louder than what you have now. Get a decent head. Gallien-Krueger is a good, inexpensive company to look at.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it