I have 3 of their albums, Violator, Songs of Faith and Devotion and Ultra, and im sorry if this is the wrong place for it, but what do you guys think is their most guitar driven stuff? I try not to trust reviewers like Rolling Stone or All Music Guide because their opinions dont match mine on alot, and i'd prefer to listen to the stuff on my own.
My metal is more br00t4lz than yours

Gear:
Squier Strat
ESP B-10 Bass
Peavey Backstage
There are songs with some guitar in them, but nothing is guitar driven really
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
stick to their later stuff. guitar wasn't even thought of in depeche mode until Music For The Masses, and then not much. Go for Exciter and Playing The Angel. Even then, it's mostly guitar riffs complimenting a synth song. They're not really a guitar-heavy band in the first place.
i am member no. 3 of the 'coheed and cambria fan club' interested? pm CoheedANDnofx6.

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it"
-Mitch Hedberg
Well, DM aren't really a guitar-driven band to begin with. They're based mostly on synths and Dave's baritone voice. But I'm pretty sure Playing The Angel might have some guitar complementing the synths.
Violator is so good.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....