Hey guys i have been looking all over for a Jackson RR with 24 frets and i heard about the Jackson Stars and i noticed it has 24frets. I was wondering if you guys know if this certain model has the fretboard and headstock binding like the USA RR1 does. here it the link to the guitar :

http://www.guitarjapan.com/jackson/spec/rrj2.html
*SCHWING*

That guitar is situated in Japan you know? Are you sure it's available to be shipped to where you live, and perhaps it's the exact same as an American Model but just build in Japan and with a different name?
yea i did forget about the new RR24's there cool and all but id feel more comfortable with two pickups and they look to much like alexi's guitar. As much as i love Bodom id feel lame using someone's signature guitar. Especially now that everyone seems to have one...
Quote by Mezzy90
yea i did forget about the new RR24's there cool and all but id feel more comfortable with two pickups and they look to much like alexi's guitar. As much as i love Bodom id feel lame using someone's signature guitar. Especially now that everyone seems to have one...

And the Jackson Randy Rhoads isn't someone's signature guitar? Hehe, even the Les Paul is a signature guitar.