I'll get straight to business...while editing a video, I found a point in the raw footage where I wanted to take a screenshot of that particular frame for use in a later clip...anyways, saving from the preview bar only produced an image as big as the preview bar (320x290) so I dragged the Preview box and all others next to it down in order to view the maximum size for the screenshot.

Anyways, I can't seem to be able to access the timeline anymore, or anything below the preview area/trimmer/all those other pretty buttons.

Since I have all those bars on the top, if I switch the view and put the preview box/other things on bottom, I can view the timeline again. However, I find it mroe visually pleasing to have these on top.

I know it sounds confusing, but does anyone know how to view the timeline again? (I already tried the "View" menu.)

Here's what it looks like:

As you can see, the timeline is hidden, and when I bring my cursor to the bottom, it does not give the option to bring the timeline forward.

Also, I know it's not maximized, but even if it was, these would be the same size, and the cursor would not have the dragging option.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.