I made a thread yesterday talking about my crappy day. while im still sick, my great grandma did pass away this morning
Anyway, she said something that really uplifted my spirit. when i was first told that she died i was really sad and cried a little bit. but then my mom said that just before she passed away, she said: Hi Bob(her husband and my great granpa that died last year). She was a huge believer of religion for all her life. and now shes where shes prayed to be her whole life.
I dont know about you guys but i think that is extremely cool that she said that. i know not everyone on the pit believes in Heaven and God but still.
What do u guys think about this?

EDIT: She was mentally stable so it wasnt something like that
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
She thought and hoped she was going to heaven, so she said it to reassure herself taht she would see him in heaven
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Yeah my grandpa died 2 years ago and they said when he died he tried to sit up and reached for the ceiling and ponited and said "Look there's God" laid back down and died, and according to the Bible when a Christian is dying they can look up and see God in the air and Jesus next to him

and Im really sorry about your grandma man
I've had an uncle who was "dead" for a short time, but was revived. He said he saw God. I believe him too.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by therealtater
Yeah my grandpa died 2 years ago and they said when he died he tried to sit up and reached for the ceiling and ponited and said "Look there's God" laid back down and died, and according to the Bible when a Christian is dying they can look up and see God in the air and Jesus next to him

and Im really sorry about your grandma man

Where in the Bible does it say that?

I think lots of people will come into this thread trying to dispute that it was a genuine religious experience, which I would like to point out is just needless dickery. He's not trying to force his beliefs on you, so leave TS alone. /pre-emptive strike.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Where in the Bible does it say that?

I think lots of people will come into this thread trying to dispute that it was a genuine religious experience, which I would like to point out is just needless dickery. He's not trying to force his beliefs on you, so leave TS alone. /pre-emptive strike.

I dont remember exactly its in one of the gospels, it was talking about a man named Stephen I think getting stoned, beaten to death with rocks not doing drugs, to death and he looked up and seen God

Quote by RiseAgainst
I've had an uncle who was "dead" for a short time, but was revived. He said he saw God. I believe him too.

same thing happened to my grandma a few years ago