looking to buy a Hellraiser w/o the FR....black cherry please

looking for a deal of around $575-600 including hardshell case, strap locks, and shipping

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Lol good luck buddy, that's asking a lot.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
Quote by Nocomment
Lol good luck buddy, that's asking a lot.

maybe, but i do have someone willing to give me all that, but w/ a floyd rose for $650..i just prefer one without

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
it depends on what model, '07 or '08
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Quote by Dark_Raven10
it depends on what model, '07 or '08

im looking for the '07 w/ 85/81, & the one ive been offered is an '07

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
maybe, but i do have someone willing to give me all that, but w/ a floyd rose for $650..i just prefer one without

Well I don't have what you're looking for, but if this guy would be interested in selling me the guitar w/ the FR that would be awesome. I'm in MA, I don't know where the guy is but do you think you could give me his email? Its will DOT blackwell AT verizon DOT net. If you wouldn't mind, that would be great!
Quote by rayIII

you then proceed to place the guitar behind you via strap, and run as fast as you can towards the nearest wooded area and have sex with it. (providing it's an acoustic)
I've only seen this work a handful of times though

Quote by SGdude452
Well I don't have what you're looking for, but if this guy would be interested in selling me the guitar w/ the FR that would be awesome. I'm in MA, I don't know where the guy is but do you think you could give me his email? Its will DOT blackwell AT verizon DOT net. If you wouldn't mind, that would be great!

haha, i would like to help you man, but i am still going to buy from the guy if i can..im just seeing if anyone has a non floyd for sale, otherwise ill rpobably buy from him then sell it for more then buy a non floyd..sorry

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Bro, I might have what you're looking for, don't report I'm not advertising my item on eBay, but it is already up and I'm giving the man what he asked for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=120262183139

I have 100% feedback, I use paypal only. It might be what you want and I need cash for the summer
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
Bro, I might have what you're looking for, don't report I'm not advertising my item on eBay, but it is already up and I'm giving the man what he asked for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=120262183139

I have 100% feedback, I use paypal only. It might be what you want and I need cash for the summer

haha, ive been eyeing this for a couple of days...i plan to bid on it if the price isnt past my budget near the end

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Quote by jcp42877

haha, ive been eyeing this for a couple of days...i plan to bid on it if the price isnt past my budget near the end

Sweet bro! what a coincidence :P Thanks
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

i have one...if that ebay auction doesnt work let me know...
excellent condition, 07. go to my space for pics
not 100 percent sure if i will part with it...but keep my info anyway
www.myspace.com/stonedkirby
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Medium head

Ibanez RG1570 Black with Green Dimarzios (For Sale)
Schecter C1 Classic (SD JB/59)
Schecter C1 Hellraiser (EMG 81/85)

Ibanez Tube Screamer
Metal Muff
DOD Death metal
Cry baby Wah
I have one. Black cherry. It's an '06 in great condition, one small finish scratch on the back of the body. No FR. I'll include a HSC and it has the Dunlop Straplocks installed but I'd have to add a bit for those. $600+shipping sound okay to you? Shipping on my Jackson was a little over $20 so I imagine it'd be about the same for you. I'm in OK, 73003.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
Last edited by atreyurock9 at May 18, 2008,
Quote by atreyurock9
I have one. Black cherry. It's an '06 in great condition, one small finish scratch on the back of the body. No FR. I'll include a HSC and it has the Dunlop Straplocks installed but I'd have to add a bit for those. $600+shipping sound okay to you? Shipping one my Jackson was a little over $20 so I can't imagine it'd be much more than that to you. I'm in OK, 73003.

Do you have any pics of it, and/or the scratch? If the OP isn't interested in it, I may be.
Quote by Meths

I fucking hate white people. Nobody is destroying "your way of life". They are trying to destroy your country but that's a different matter...

I just have one picture and I'm in a hurry to get to work but I'll see if I can snag a camera later to take some pictures of the scratch, neck, headstock, front and back of body, etc. Any other requests for pictures?

Here's the one picture I do have:

This is obviously directed at the TS but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if interested.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

well atreyu, this is VERY nice....i PMed you, so perhaps we could work something out

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Here's some more pics. jcp, I pm'd these to you as well.

(as you can see, it's just a small finish scratch in the back of the guitar and absolutely will not affect playability, sound, etc.)

I have bought one guitar and sold one on here, and both transactions went very smoothly. For this reason, I will not ship until payment is received and you will have my address, my cell phone number (I will provide that in PM so you can call and verify who you are talking to), and any other information you desire within reason (as in I'm not giving you my SSN or things of that nature...ha) before any money is sent to me.

Thanks for the interest. Hopefully this guitar finds a new home, I don't play it enough to justify keeping it.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Last edited by atreyurock9 at May 18, 2008,
this does sound like a good deal....but could you do $600 flat including shipping, case, locks, and everything?

i would greatly appreciate this....if you do change your mind and agree...then i am wondering if you can hold the guitar until the end of this week, as im expecting a good amount of graduation money in the mail..then i can discuss with you further details

sound good?

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Mines cheaper ^.^ :P

I'll meet you in the middle. Can you do $610 shipped? And I can hold it, but like I said, I need payment before I ship as I have two smooth transactions on here. Let me know.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

That Stilletto looks very nice

Also the C-1 looks pretty sweet.
Quote by Rywad
That Stilletto looks very nice

Also the C-1 looks pretty sweet.

Thanks. =) Schecter knows how to make some beautiful instruments and they play amazingly. I'm just GASing for something else as far as a guitar. I've only had the Stiletto for five months and I'm still in love with it every time I play it or look at it.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season