Page 1 of 2
So, how many of you had a moment where you did/said something and then realized it was a bad idea and went, "Oh sh*t!"

Share them.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

This once time I was driving and I hit a little kid. He flew over the roof of my car and landed on the ground head first before the car behind me ran over his left pinky finger. I stopped my car and got out but I kicked a mostly empty soda can that was on the floor of my car when I was trying to get out. A little soda spilled on my right shoe, so I said "Oh ****!".

That was an "Oh ****!" moment.
Hasn't this been done before?
Oh sh*t.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Forgot to tape her mouth

Oh sh-!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I yelled the f bomb at my mom, and then i just went silent and was like o sht to myself
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
i divided by zero

oh shi-
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Well one time i was on the toilet and then i was like...

oh shi-

lame joke
Walking on one of my teacher drinking Bacardi Breezer in his office. He was: "Oh sh*t".

Quote by kikaykitko
Hasn't this been done before?
Oh sh*t.

Yay you're back! Wanna come in the bushes? :p
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I screw the wrong whammy bar into my Ibanez and the collar shears. Oh shi-.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by asator
came into this thread

That was my Oh Shi-- moment.

I was sitting down in this thread, relaxing, then some sicko ejaculates all over me
I was fapping and I forgot to lock the door....
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by nipplechimp
i walk in to my bathroom and my sisters used tampon is in the toilet.
/thread

That would suck haha
I was sitting at a small party blazed off my ass watching that Sweeny Todd movie.

I was thinking out loud, and said something along the lines of, "What the hell is wrong with these pale motherfuckers? Are they vampires or something? Go out in the sun for fuck's sake, geez..."

Only to turn my head and see a couch full of Gothic kids giving me the evil eye.

Definitely an "Oh Shit!" Moment.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
^
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
not really that bad. but when i first started dating my girlfriend, we were cuddling on her bed after a party. and a buddy of ours' mom comes in and goes "AWWW!" all scratchy and croaky sounding.
i go "AHH!" and jump up.

yeah thats kind of it.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
i was driving around with my gf and her brother... and her brother was mooning random pedestrians while i was honking the horn.

I got a phone call from my dad... i guess someone called the cops and got our liscense plate number.

oh sh!t!!!
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
skateboarding for the first time in over a year and a half --> i think i'm the **** and try to pull off a grind on a high bench ---> dislocated finger.

oh sh!t
Went to make a BLT and already started the bacon, but we had no tomatoes... Oh Shi-!

So I just ate the bacon with some toast.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by _Mayday_
That was my Oh Shi-- moment.

I was sitting down in this thread, relaxing, then some sicko ejaculates all over me

One time I set a Monk on fire with a Charizard.

OH SHI-
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I have to tell a quick story to set this up.

Basically, me and my gf did it a bunch of times, and my parents knew half of the times we did it and her parents knew the other half. We got punished blagh blagh blagh everythings fine now.

So me and my mom and her and her family go to see Victor Wooten. I go to the bathroom and come back. Everyone was just staring at me. I asked "What, did something bad happen......Oh shi-"

Turns out they each told each other the other half of the story. Long story short, we cant see each other outside of school until summer vacation (which luckily is in about 2 weeks)
Quote by BastardMan
Getting this avatar

I <3 your avatar

Sure the guy has cancer but making all your ****ing avatars the same doesn't do anything except annoy the **** out of users (such as me).
Quote by zeppelinfreak51
I have to tell a quick story to set this up.

Basically, me and my gf did it a bunch of times, and my parents knew half of the times we did it and her parents knew the other half. We got punished blagh blagh blagh everythings fine now.

So me and my mom and her and her family go to see Victor Wooten. I go to the bathroom and come back. Everyone was just staring at me. I asked "What, did something bad happen......Oh shi-"

Turns out they each told each other the other half of the story. Long story short, we cant see each other outside of school until summer vacation (which luckily is in about 2 weeks)

I dont het get
Quote by the_poison125
I dont het get

Basically, our parents found out that we were having sex twice as much as they thought.
haha i have many of these. just the other day driving home from work a rabbit ran into the road and i went to honk the horn and it didnt work. OH SHT!!! thump thump......

several years ago i was in the bed of a 2 door toyota pickup. (my truck now and the one i was driving in this story^^) and my brother was driving on a gravel road sliding around the turns. at about 40 he slid too far and over-corrected and the last thing i saw was looking throufh the rear windshield and seeing a wall of earth in the headlights. next thing i know im liying in the ditch an THEN i yelled OH SHT!! like 3 times.

another. i was at work (taxidermist) and i was scraping a bear and i had this knife that had a curved blade and it looked like a pizze cutter knife, like the ones you rock back and forht. the blade slipped and cut my wrist in THE spot and blood squirted out into my boss' face and i said OH SHT heres a paper towel.
Freshman year in gym i was standing on a wrestling mat, then jumped off. Unfortunately, there happened to be a yoga ball under me. I landed on it, bounced off, hit the wall and got a concussion. Such a great injury.
I was walking with a friend, and he asked "What did you you step on?"

I said "Oh, ****....wanna see it?"

/forum
/Internet
Quote by Xak
Freshman year in gym i was standing on a wrestling mat, then jumped off. Unfortunately, there happened to be a yoga ball under me. I landed on it, bounced off, hit the wall and got a concussion. Such a great injury.

You think you were a dumbass? I did that intentionally.
Luckily I wasn't dumb enough to do it near a wall, so it was just some major ass pain.
Quote by RO$$
Well one time i was on the toilet and then i was like...

oh shi-

lame joke

This is funny, because your avatar is Randy from South Park.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Page 1 of 2