All Shall Perish, Despised Icon, Through The Eyes Of The Dead, Heaven Shall Burn etc.

Good Deathcore, I guess, is what I'm asking for. I like ASP and HSB the most, because they both have really catchy guitar riffs and a pretty original sound. I like the Wormed-esque vox. Not quite death grunts, not quite pig squeals, etc.

It's been EXTREMELY hard to find decent -Core bands, especially Deathcore, so any help would be appreciated.
Quote by gilly_90
Hi, I'm looking for some fruit, I can't decide between apples and oranges.
Which one is better?
Thanks
You'd probably get better answers in either the Rec thread here or the hardcore forum.

While they may be a bit generic, Elysia and Death On Earth (unsigned, all albums are free) are good deathcore bands.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
For deathcore, the best thing I've ever listened to is Job For a Cowboy's full album. I know most will disagree, but I enjoyed it much more than stuff like Winds of Plague.
Did you totally miss the Recommendation Thread?

Try The Red Chord and Glass Casket. Heaven Shall Burn aren't deathcore btw; if you like them and don't already have Killswitch Engage's first album, then you need to get it.
Hmmm, well the Faceless is good. Try the Acida Strain and After the Burial also.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=240339619

They call themselves progressive and thrash in their genres for some reason

Not as bad as Underoath putting Screamo in theirs

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
*cough* totally missed req thread *cough*

Still, I appreciate the help. My bad. Relative newfag ignorance set in, I couldn't control it.

EDIT: I have JFAC's full album, Genesis, and I'd actually go as far as to call it Death Metal at this point. Pretty good, IMO. Also, I've only heard a few songs by HSB, but those that I've heard have been damn good. The Weapon They Fear is so damn catchy.
Quote by gilly_90
Hi, I'm looking for some fruit, I can't decide between apples and oranges.
Which one is better?
Thanks

At least you didn't go crazy.

Simple recognition of your mistake is all we ask for.

Quote by eggsandham2
Well, the guy has some ridiculous range as far as gutturals to shrieks go.

Quote by eggsandham2
Check out Whitechapel, my favourite dc band.
Also: After the Burial, Sea Of Treachery, Parkway Drive and My Bitter End.