this band are so so good. impossibly so. three albums that are all awesome but all also very different. actually fantastic.

any other fans on here? say yes, oh please, say yes.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Ohh, I almost forgot about these people. I haven't heard much about them in the past, like, four years.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
they released another album back in '06, cum laude. its kinda heard to explain. y'know how out of the fierce parade was really poppy and amazing and then elysium takes that poppiness and makes it quite grand and orchestral? well cum laude takes it and makes it 'scuzzy' and 'raunchy' and 'beatsy'.
This makes me regret deleting two of their albums from my hard drive about a week ago. I guess they couldn't have been that good, since I was able to make that decision. But I remember hearing awesome things about them.
Quote by system
This makes me regret deleting two of their albums from my hard drive about a week ago. I guess they couldn't have been that good, since I was able to make that decision. But I remember hearing awesome things about them.

huge error. honestly, very good. although i do think they're growers. i remember being horribly underwhelmed by out of the fierce parade when i first got it, but then listened to it again about a year later and somehow 'got it' or something, and its now up there, maybe top ten....