I've been thinking I might switch the 60 and the 81 I have in my warlock out to see what it might sound like with them in each other's places. Has anyone ever tried to do this before? Did it sound cool or would I be wasting my time?
Thanks.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Last edited by Dark_Raven10 at May 17, 2008,
It doesn't make a lot of sense. The 60 is a bright, weak pickup.
Nice choice for the neck where the strings have a lot of movement so you get more output.
But at the bridge it will be lame.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
That's what I was thinking, but Im bored. and i mean, it's not hard to switch them out.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
I did it on my old lp copy. they sounded different which was interesting but after a while I switched them back. They just didn't work (for me) when I played songs.

They sounded out of place (no pun intended!)
I love the 60 in the neck, its my fave. I did try it in the bridge of my LP and it sucked big balls. Wasnt good at all.