Page 1 of 2
I remember seeing this symbol somewhere (think it's a satanist symbol), and it's been bugging me for a long time. It looks like this:

Anybody have an idea of what it is?
It means happy.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by GibsonGuru311
looks pretty satanic to me

+1

Aside from that, no idea what it means
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
It probabl;y just soem stupid crap someone made based of the pentagram, which isn't satanic at all.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
i'd say angry satanic stuff
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
It is definitely satanic...i think it means "i am a 6 year old girl who wears pink skirts and yellow jackets and rans to the park every day to collect daisies" trust me, i am an arch bishop of satanism in my city
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
It is a symbol of Belial the demon of "wicked and worthless"
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
It looks like someone got bored in school and used MS paint to draw that. I wouldn't dwell on it. Looks kinda boring.
Quote by KenMasters
It is definitely satanic...i think it means "i am a 6 year old girl who wears pink skirts and yellow jackets and rans to the park every day to collect daisies" trust me, i am an arch bishop of satanism in my city

I think that is possibly the most random post I've ever read on UG.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Out of curiosity what is the pentagram then?

The pentagramm is based inthe idea of man and woman Where /\ is the sign of a male organ and \/ the one of the womans vagina... it is paganistic, a religion in which sex was worshiped

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Out of curiosity what is the pentagram then?

.......Not satanic...

EDIT: Yeah look up, if the DaVinci code didn't lie to me, it's the symbol of feminimity.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by KenMasters
The pentagramm is based inthe idea of man and woman Where /\ is the sign of a male organ and \/ the one of the womans vagina... it is paganistic, a religion in which sex was worshiped

The Da Vinci Code has educated many more on this subect!

And my 2 cents, the book is so much better.
Quote by saphrax

Man, this is common knowledge! i knew it before the book! aw...+ i never saw the movie...

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

In Sorte.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
www.symbols.com
Go here and search to your hearts content.
Neat site.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by MedicreDemon
.......Not satanic...

EDIT: Yeah look up, if the DaVinci code didn't lie to me, it's the symbol of feminimity.

I don't see any difference then really.
Obviously it is a badly drawn representation of a cyclic polygon.
It would represent a cyclic cuadrilateral, in which its two diagonals intersect, and the ortocentre of one of the triangles made by said intersection is drawn (you can see the heights drawn, at least two of them).
Then the bisector of one of the angles of the intersection of the cuadrilateral's diagonals is made, and the point in which said bisector intersects the circumference is drawn (the bisector is then erased). Then, a romboideal cuadrilateal is formed by said point in the circumference, the intersection of the diagonals, and two points that belong to said diagonals.
Then a paralel line to the upper side of the cuadrilateral is drawn in such a way that it intersects the lines that contain the lower sides of the romboideal figure previously drawn. It has to be done in such a way, that the distance from the point where the paralel line intersected the line which containts one lower side of the romboideal figure to the vertice of the romboideal figure, is the same as the distance between the vertice of the romboideal figure to the vertice of the cuadrilateral.

As you can see, the man who drew this wanted to demonstrate a geometrical theorem, but didn't have enough blood to complete the diagram and so died from loss of blood while he was drawing the diagram in a black piece of paper (he didn't have pens, and didn't have money to buy one)
Nothing satanic about that.

/thread
Odds are its an adolescent's creation of a symbol he beleives to be satanist in order to be a rebel, probably based off of a pentagram, which isn't satanist at all.
Or its some pagan symbol, but I wouldn't know, I'm not pagan.
Last edited by The Silent Fool at May 17, 2008,
Quote by The Silent Fool
Odds are its an adolescent's creation of a symbol he beleives to be satanist in order to be a rebel, probably based off of a pentagram, which isn't satanist at all.
Or its some paganist symbol, but I wouldn't know, I'm not pagan.

Sigil of Lucifer = Hundreds of years old = not some little pussy child's invention.
Quote by synpet713192
Sigil of Lucifer = Hundreds of years old = not some little pussy child's invention.

It was an educated guess, and it seemed rational at the time.
Quote by The Silent Fool
Or its some paganist symbol, but I wouldn't know, I'm not pagan.

I usually don't say this, but gtfo.

I'm not a Satanist or Luciferian, but I know what the symbol is. It's called knowledge.
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
I usually don't say this, but gtfo.

I'm not a Satanist or Luciferian, but I know what the symbol is. It's called knowledge.

Chill mate, I doubt this is common household knowledge, and I said "Odds are" I didn't say thats exactly what it was.
The ignorance of the pentacle and Paganism in this thread astounds me.

There is no such word as paganist. The correct word is Pagan.

The pentacle means many things to many different people. It has been documented as far back as Babylon 5000 years ago.

To Pagans, it represents numerous things. It can represent the five elements. It can represent balance and femininity. It can mean protection. Wiccans typically use it point up. To Pagans, the point down pentacle represents the second degree of initiation whereas point up represents the first.

To Christians, it represented the five sense and health. It also represented the five wounds of Christ. Used point up I believe.

To Satanists, it represents man's carnal nature. Yes, it is used by Satanists, typically point down. Although my knowledge of Satanism isn't great, an actual Satanist would have to confirm this.
Quote by Aramis
The ignorance of the pentacle and Paganism in this thread astounds me.

There is no such word as paganist. The correct word is Pagan.

The pentacle means many things to many different people. It has been documented as far back as Babylon 5000 years ago.

To Pagans, it represents numerous things. It can represent the five elements. It can represent balance and femininity. It can mean protection. Wiccans typically use it point up. To Pagans, the point down pentacle represents the second degree of initiation whereas point up represents the first.

To Christians, it represented the five sense and health. It also represented the five wounds of Christ. Used point up I believe.

To Satanists, it represents man's carnal nature. Yes, it is used by Satanists, typically point down. Although my knowledge of Satanism isn't great, an actual Satanist would have to confirm this.

Thanks, I'll be sure to keep this in mind. (no sarcasm intended, honestly)
Quote by The Silent Fool
Thanks, I'll be sure to keep this in mind. (no sarcasm intended, honestly)

I was referring to people making stupid comments. The Sigil of Lucifer is hardly a common symbol.

Glad I could help.
Quote by gonzaw
It would represent a cyclic cuadrilateral, in which its two diagonals intersect, and the ortocentre of one of the triangles made by said intersection is drawn (you can see the heights drawn, at least two of them).
Then the bisector of one of the angles of the intersection of the cuadrilateral's diagonals is made, and the point in which said bisector intersects the circumference is drawn (the bisector is then erased). Then, a romboideal cuadrilateal is formed by said point in the circumference, the intersection of the diagonals, and two points that belong to said diagonals.
Then a paralel line to the upper side of the cuadrilateral is drawn in such a way that it intersects the lines that contain the lower sides of the romboideal figure previously drawn. It has to be done in such a way, that the distance from the point where the paralel line intersected the line which containts one lower side of the romboideal figure to the vertice of the romboideal figure, is the same as the distance between the vertice of the romboideal figure to the vertice of the cuadrilateral.

As you can see, the man who drew this wanted to demonstrate a geometrical theorem, but didn't have enough blood to complete the diagram and so died from loss of blood while he was drawing the diagram in a black piece of paper (he didn't have pens, and didn't have money to buy one)

/thread

Ehh... Can you explain it in a more simplified non-wall of text way?
Quote by gonzaw

/thread

No, I remember seeing the symbol somewhere, so I ms painted it (I'm bored) to show what it looks like.

Anyways, yeah, I searched it up, it's the sigil of Lucifer, thanks guys!
Quote by cedaguol
Ehh... Can you explain it in a more simplified non-wall of text way?

Basically, someone drew a geometric symbol.
Quote by the~unforgiven
That's the Sigil of Lucifer.
Don't ask me how I know that, I just saw it somewhere once.

holy **** hes right google it.
Quote by saphrax

and my 2 cents, the book was crap writing-wise
Page 1 of 2