Looking for any GREAT condition XBOX 360 system (pro, elite, halo edition) with all essential cords, any harddrive (no 64mb card please), and most of these games:

Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
Grand Theft Auto 4
Guitar Hero 2 or 3
Bioshock
Army of Two
Assasins Creed
Gears of War
Rainbow Six Vegas 1 or 2
Ghost Recon Adavanced Warfighter 1 or 2

NO MODDED SYSTEMS- ITS WRONG, AND I DONT WANT IT!

looking to pay around $400-450
my email is jc.phillips@juno.com

*NOTE*--- i know this may seem like a lot, but ive seen plenty of deals like this on my craigslist in the past. so please don't flame my thread

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
What will you offer for my 360 and cod4, gta4, bioshock, assassins creed, guitar hero 2 & 3 and rainbow 6 vegas 2? I have the 20gb HDD and the 120gb HDD as well.
dont gt Army of two. Im just adivsing you on that. Rent it. its not good at all.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
I thought it was one of those games thats a really good concept but just hasnt been made right.
Quote by Rywad
What will you offer for my 360 and cod4, gta4, bioshock, assassins creed, guitar hero 2 & 3 and rainbow 6 vegas 2? I have the 20gb HDD and the 120gb HDD as well.

hmmm....how much would you do it for?

you have most of what i want haha

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
well i have the price on my original post..probably not what you want, but yeah...

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables