which lead singer did you guys like better, i like howard better, he adds a melodic side but still can scream.
Quote by recklessnick
what an idea to be the number 1 most hated guy in ug's hardcore forum.
*thumbs up*

Come on, this thread has to bring back some hilarious memories
I haven't seen one of these in forever.
I kinda missed them :p
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Spence, post n00ds
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by tomohawkjoe
Spence, post n00ds

el oh el.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Are you ****ing kidding me?

Not again.
Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
At warped tour last year my friend went up to the front and started screaming "HOLY DIVER!" hoping the band would play the cover. Howard just looked at him and said "that song sucks".
Quote by saxaxe
Something tells me I missed an epic thread in the past.

Absolutely.
There was a 5 page lolfest called "Howard or Jesse" that resulted in spencer n00dz and the creation of the off-topic thread.
Search for it, it's well worth the read.
Quote by mr.joopy987
Absolutely.
There was a 5 page lolfest called "Howard or Jesse" that resulted in spencer n00dz and the creation of the off-topic thread.
Search for it, it's well worth the read.

More like something like 14 pages.

It was arguments, funny insults, the entire forum ganging up against one person, some n00dz we involved, that's all we know
i was not hating on jesse i acually wanted civilized awnsers, i obviusly wasn't on the furom during this so called 5-14 page hate thread i wanted suggestions on jesse's best songs i don't have any of the albums from that time period but the few songs i've heard i didn't think were that great and so far all i see is a bunch of "not again" can people not act like mature adults and not think cause people have different opinions they need to trash them to hell, if you wanna hate go hate on green day lol
Quote by chazz3
i was not hating on jesse i acually wanted civilized awnsers, i obviusly wasn't on the furom during this so called 5-14 page hate thread i wanted suggestions on jesse's best songs i don't have any of the albums from that time period but the few songs i've heard i didn't think were that great and so far all i see is a bunch of "not again" can people not act like mature adults and not think cause people have different opinions they need to trash them to hell, if you wanna hate go hate on green day lol

Apart from you, there has been no comment on Jesse or Howard in this entire thread. Or the band in general.
Quote by Craigo
Apart from you, there has been no comment on Jesse or Howard in this entire thread. Or the band in general.

yes i can see this
Posting in an epic thread.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Craigo
Then you can notice there is no hate which you're preaching against so far

i was talking about the previous thread
Quote by Godsmack_IV
At warped tour last year my friend went up to the front and started screaming "HOLY DIVER!" hoping the band would play the cover. Howard just looked at him and said "that song sucks".

I like Howard's screams better but Jesse's singing better.....Every forum I hang out in there's one of these threads.....Metallica vs. Megadeth, Picks vs. Fingers etc.....When will the madness stop!?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I personally think that Howard Jones is better. Considering his magnificent performance on covering Holy Diver and his performance on many KSE songs, but Jesse's version of Fixation on the Darkness is superior imo.
Quote by BladeSlinger

I like Howard's screams better but Jesse's singing better.....Every forum I hang out in there's one of these threads.....Metallica vs. Megadeth, Picks vs. Fingers etc.....When will the madness stop!?

i actually think howard sings better and jesse screams better. howard's singing is really unique for metalcore but his screaming is really ... not clear. when you watch them live, you cant make out a word he's screaming
Quote by saxaxe
Never heard Jesse's voice, but I hate Howards voice. A lot.

I've heard their demo actually, it's fairly good. It's the only good thing they've ever made

I'm fairly sure you'd prefer Jesse.

My friend does a fantastic impression of Howard live, muffling like mad. He's so bad it's beyond me how he got into the band.
Quote by Craigo
My friend does a fantastic impression of Howard live, muffling like mad. He's so bad it's beyond me how he got into the band.

From the live videos I've seen Howard sounds awesome...
howard's voice sounds different when he played in blood has been shed and killswitch.

and i cant believe this thread idea is working
howard repeatedly rapes jesse. over and over. =)
Ibanez RG5EX1
Epiphone SG-400

Line 6 Spider II 112 - 75w

Monster
BOSS
Dunlop

I'm kinda surprised this thread is still going, I figured it would've died by now or something. Maybe the mods should sticky this thread and make it 'official' for future howard vs jesse discussions.

Oh and I personally like Jesse's screaming better than Howards, however Howards majestic man voice OWNS jesse's clean singing imho. Just my two cents.
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power