not so much, I like to keep my car ride nice and smooth.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Fan.
So much more skill in it than drag racing..
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
I prefer keeping traction going around corners. I always viewed 'drifting' as dicking around in the parking lot after hours. It wouldnt even be that bad if it wasnt so riced out. Sure, it started in Japan (am I right on that one?), but that doesnt mean us Americans have to follow suit. They should at least be creative and Americanize it a little. If not Americanizing it, at least creating something that is their own. And no, throwing a huge wing on the back of your Acura is not being your own. Unless your reaching actual speeds that require you to have some rear downforce, you look like a douche. As for the guys who dedicated their life to this, and can actually 'drift' with such precession, I give my respect to you. Not many people are able to do such things, even if it is sliding around a corner. The same goes to Zippo tricksters, and pen twirlers.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by Ehh
I prefer keeping traction going around corners. I always viewed 'drifting' as dicking around in the parking lot after hours. It wouldnt even be that bad if it wasnt so riced out. Sure, it started in Japan (am I right on that one?), but that doesnt mean us Americans have to follow suit. They should at least be creative and Americanize it a little. If not Americanizing it, at least creating something that is their own. And no, throwing a huge wing on the back of your Acura is not being your own. Unless your reaching actual speeds that require you to have some rear downforce, you look like a douche. As for the guys who dedicated their life to this, and can actually 'drift' with such precession, I give my respect to you. Not many people are able to do such things, even if it is sliding around a corner. The same goes to Zippo tricksters, and pen twirlers.

Ever heard of the American D1 Grand Prix? It has become very Americanized.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051

Nope. Excuse my ignorance then. Im only human?
Quote by thedude051

I wouldn't have guessed it!!

And Ehh, not everything has to be Americanized.
It's not going to make everything better.
Quote by Moe.

I wouldn't have guessed it!!

And Ehh, not everything has to be Americanized.
It's not going to make everything better.

Never said it did. I live in America, so I generally witness the events here. If I would have lived in Germany (of which I wish I lived), I would have said Germanizing it. Get it?
for some reason i find any kind of car racing boring. a bunch of cars going around and around in circles? meh, i got better things to do than watch that.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Mmmm top secret.

My mates car was done by top secret. Granted he uses that car on normal roads and drifting.
Its not road legal
Quote by Ehh
Never said it did. I live in America, so I generally witness the events here. If I would have lived in Germany (of which I wish I lived), I would have said Germanizing it. Get it?

I get that.
I thought you just wanted drifting to be more American based with culture instead.
Quote by Moe.
I get that.
I thought you just wanted drifting to be more American based with culture instead.

Or im completely jealous of these JDM cars with their fancy rear wheel drive as im a VW FWD fanatic? Oh god, is that a blackhole?
Quote by Ehh
Or im completely jealous of these JDM cars with their fancy rear wheel drive as im a VW FWD fanatic? Oh god, is that a blackhole?

Yeah I... Lost you at that post.
moving your car sideways?

no that's pretty gay, i mean im sure it's not easy but still like don't see it as very entertaining or impressive

F1 driving is under rated (although can be boring to watch.)
Quote by False_God
Mmmm top secret.

My mates car was done by top secret. Granted he uses that car on normal roads and drifting.
Its not road legal

never seen in live but im sure its awesome (but I love all racing)

anyways i used to love drifting around in my F150 in the winter time it was damn fun

dont think it necessarily requires more skill than drag racing, in drag racing if you make ONE mistake your done its all about perfection and consistency. its not as easy as it looks.