Well i broke my 30 gb Ipod like a month ago and i have no idea on how to fix it.

The screen it cracked and i took it apart and all the wires got disconnected, so i have noooo idea on how to fix it, i would love to be able to too, but then id, still have to buy a new screen.

So I'm gonna post it on Craigslist its just dont know whats a good deal.

Last time i sold something on CL i sold my N64 for $75 and found out i got ripped off.
Yeah, worthless. $75 for an N64 isn't a ripoff.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
What they said. Also, you're really lucky to get $75 for an N64, I'd LOVE to get that much for mine.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by acoginthesystem
Broken = worthless unless you're talking about something made out of wood.

broken wood? sounds painful
Drive about 50 miles from where you are to Derby.
Leave the iPod on the porch of a brick house on Caroline street.

I'll gladly leave one dollar out for you for it.
Quote by shreddin_frets
broken wood? sounds painful

Broken wood man. Not broken bone. Learn your penile strengths. Wood is for the morning. You chop wood in the morning. Bones are for every time after. Especially death. The graveyard is a good example, start your hunt for boning there.
Quote by acoginthesystem
Broken = worthless unless you're talking about something made out of wood.

lol, +1

Very true.

To TS, I agree with everyone else, it's essentially worthless unless you have a really nerdy friend who wants to buy the parts to make something else with them.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
I dunno, i'd put it on ebay instead of craigslist for that, but get a zune, brother.
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Quote by uberphreak
lol, +1

Very true.

To TS, I agree with everyone else, it's essentially worthless unless you have a really nerdy friend who wants to buy the parts to make something else with them.

Orrrrr a nerdy person in my area would would like to buy it and fix it!
Zune group FTW!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I have to use a Zune in person before i buy one, but i have been looking at them on the internet, they seem alright, i just can't buy one and not try it out first.
Ive seen broken iPods go for $20 on ebay. Mine's in fine physical condition, but doesn't work at all haha. So I'm gonna put it on ebay starting at 5 and see where it goes. Try that.
Quote by saxaxe
Ive seen broken iPods go for $20 on ebay. Mine's in fine physical condition, but doesn't work at all haha. So I'm gonna put it on ebay starting at 5 and see where it goes. Try that.

I wish i could put it on ebay its just i don't have any family members with a credit card.
Quote by saxaxe

You'll be an ass if you do that. Some poor person waiting several days for an ipod only to find out it doenst work.
Quote by TehPwn3r
I wish i could put it on ebay its just i don't have any family members with a credit card.

How the **** do you live ... ?