Hmm....I've spent the last few weeks working on technique...what song do you think I should learn????? I play rock,prog,instrumental,metal,blues and jazz. thanks for the help
People are always trying to fascinate themselves with their own intellect.
Definately learn Epilogue by Opeth. It's got so much emotion, and is really easy for the most part. It's got a sweet tapping part in it aswell. It's what I decided to learn after listening to My Arms Your Hearse.
Alright I will check those out! Thanks
i would say learn some satch since apparently you like him enough to have him as an avatar, just saying if your technique is good enough youll be really good at it
Yeah I love satch...but my legato sucks lol that's a big no-no for playing his stuff
honestly how does one know if their legato sucks, i think im good but i can never tell
i know i cant play satch though because i dont understand how to combine my left and right hand for sweeping
well really he doesn't do much sweeping....what he does do is usually fairly easy....as for knowing how your legato sucks...well......my fingers just tire out and get sloppy on the lengthy runs.......getting your hands in sync is the main part of fast picking which I can actually pick decently enough to learn Black Star by the Yng anyways
ahh well, i must say no matter how unguitar playerish this sounds, im glad i learned to play guitar hero before i learned realguitar, it really helps with legato when you get on the expert diffculty, well on the origianl 2 guitar heros anyways, my hand really doesnt tire out thankfully, but my picking hand does