Page 1 of 2
So I just went to go see Prince Caspian....and it was EPIC.
Pretty intense for a children's movie, I was a little scared at parts.
Anyone else see it and all its awesomeness?
There was a thread exactly like this a few hours ago before i went to sleep.

Mornin, pit.

I don't think I'll see it since I didn't see the first one and I didn't read the books.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
There was a thread exactly like this a few hours ago before i went to sleep.

Mornin, pit.

I don't think I'll see it since I didn't see the first one and I didn't read the books.

Watch the first one before this (It's the ride of your LIFE), my friend had no clue what was happening and could only comprehend the fight scenes. (which were brutal for disney standards)
I haven't seen it. At first I thought it looked stupid, but now it looks pretty awesome to me. Especially since I saw the first one again on tv the other night. It's a Christian movie too, which is probably the best Christian movie ever made also.
Quote by natel0083
Watch the first one before this (It's the ride of your LIFE), my friend had no clue what was happening and could only comprehend the fight scenes. (which were brutal for disney standards)

Ok, well then I'll probably illegally download it check it out like Doppelganger.
:P
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
The Chronic-what?-cles of Narnia
I said the Chronic-what?-cles of Narnia.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I saw the 1st one and didn't really like it.
I'll probably download it.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
I saw the 1st one and didn't really like it.
I'll probably download it.

second one is a lot better.

Saw it today, and it was a lot better than I thought it would be.
Quote by aaron6890
i saw it at midnight the day it came out, it was really really epic, plus it had that bear that was semi retarded, and that freaky wolf thing. pretty good. CS Lewis has always been a favorite author of mine.

Tolkien>Lewis
Quote by devit
Tolkien>Lewis

meh, they both had walking trees and lasted over two hours respectively. I could hardly tell the difference.
i saw it and couldn't get passed the kids' awful fucking acting. especially the youngest one. she annoyed the shit out of me.
I remember the British movies of these. Made in the '80s or somewhat. Man in Giant Rat costume. Not going to see this though.
Quote by Arthur Curry
i saw it and couldn't get passed the kids' awful fucking acting. especially the youngest one. she annoyed the shit out of me.

I agree with you COMPLETELY the little one annoys me beyond all belief... not as bad in this one though.
i really liked it. i thought it was definitely better than the first one. it just kept me interested more, and it seemed to move at a quicker pace. dont get me wrong, the first was good, but this was definitely better. it was a little over two hours long, but when it ended it seemed like it went by really quick. to me that means i was really interested in the movie.
Saw it the day it came out, it was better than the first, but it needed more gore imo.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

question... did any of the characters at ANY point act like children? because they lived full lives in the last movie before they fell back through the wardrobe, and i wanna know if the writers made that screwup or not.
It was good, but there some liberties taken that irked me a little, as a reader. Also, there should have been more gore! What with all of the death going on, the evil king getting run right through, and all the battles, there was hardly any blood!
narnia sucks ass!!!!!

i hate movies with kids as heroes, its just so unbelievable. and that little sweetie-grabbing runt that tried to betray them?? An oversized, poorly CGI:ed ASS-LAN as a big Jesus-symbol?? c'mon.

heres another question, i saw a trailer, so this film is set 1300 years after the first one? fine, in the first one the level of technology was kind of medieval; bows and arrows etc....so how come they havent advanced at all? Robin-hood kind of era was in what the 1200's? (i realise that he doesnt exist) and in just 800 years weve got to where we have now? they should be living in massive cities etc. not sleeping in some f-ing tent in the woods. still using bows and arrows huh? f-ing hell, they even have magic right? that should have help speed up the technological development.

sorry, i know its a kiddies movie and i shouldnt take it so seriously but still
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
prince caspian is sick except for the end. the end sucked. it was an epic battle with old epic music, then they put on some pop song and turn it into a love story.

what the hell?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
i liked the lion, the witch and the wardrobe, so i may go see this one.....
Amen...Oh Wait....
Im Getting Dizzy....
My Bad.....
ahhh i seen it.....christian references piss me off....i'd rather see boobs if I gotta pay 8.75
caspian reminds me of fabio. other than that, it could have been worse.
"Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll,
Speed, Weed, and Birth Control,
Life's a Bitch Until We Die,
So F*ck this World,
Let's All Get High"

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I spent 3 years in a Tibetan Monastery to learn how to fap just using the power of my mind...
Quote by mrjimborinsane
narnia sucks ass!!!!!

i hate movies with kids as heroes, its just so unbelievable. and that little sweetie-grabbing runt that tried to betray them?? An oversized, poorly CGI:ed ASS-LAN as a big Jesus-symbol?? c'mon.

heres another question, i saw a trailer, so this film is set 1300 years after the first one? fine, in the first one the level of technology was kind of medieval; bows and arrows etc....so how come they havent advanced at all? Robin-hood kind of era was in what the 1200's? (i realise that he doesnt exist) and in just 800 years weve got to where we have now? they should be living in massive cities etc. not sleeping in some f-ing tent in the woods. still using bows and arrows huh? f-ing hell, they even have magic right? that should have help speed up the technological development.

Gay.

Both movies were fantastic and they're fantasy movies, they aren't supposed to be realistic.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by mrjimborinsane

if technology ever advanced in fantasy, they'd be no awesome fight scenes, sword fights, cavalry charges etc.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
question... did any of the characters at ANY point act like children? because they lived full lives in the last movie before they fell back through the wardrobe, and i wanna know if the writers made that screwup or not.

If I remember the books correctly, Time passes differently in Narnia. The youngest goes through the wardrobe, stays in Narnia for a night, and comes back and around 10 seconds had passed in the real world. but its been a while since i've read the books.
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
I saw Iron Man before I went to see the Prince Caspian.

My Comparison is this: Prince Caspian definitely beat Iron Man.

It had more actionand I thought it was a very good movie, even if it is a children's movie.

Must I say, I still am a child.

C.S. Lewis shouldn't have made it Christian though..... It sux when you know he was basing his books on Christianity. Hate movies like that.....

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
Last edited by mj_is_the_name at May 21, 2008,
Quote by CowboyUp
Also, there should have been more gore! What with all of the death going on, the evil king getting run right through, and all the battles, there was hardly any blood!

they dont want more gore. the books were mainly made for children, and they want to movies to be accessible to children as well. if they put more blood and gore than the rating would probably be PG-13 (US rating system mind you), making it less accessible to children. parents would be more reluctant to take kids, and a lot of kids, especially the younger ones would be scared and not enjoy it as much.
wow TS, you make it seem like it was the best movie ever...I give it a 7 out of 10...I thought it needed to be pg-13 not pg. it was missing blood. I never got scared, I dont see what you mean by that....but over all way better than the first and a pretty good movie.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
my roommate watched a bootleg of it online. i didnt pay any attention, but it didnt seem like i was missing much.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Page 1 of 2