The G string's tuning peg broke when I was trying to tune the guitar from G to Gb lol, it was funny, it came off like butter, felt like it was hanging there by a bit that i hadn't noted. Its a 006 schecter extreme. Its still under manufacturer's warranty (hasn't been a year) but will they cover this kind of stuff? Some poeple have been saying some "glue" tricks but i think that won't do a good job, would it? I am extreme beginner to this hardware stuff. Any tips will be really helpful, thanks guys
Just take it into the shop, and ask if warranty covers it. If not, just buy a new peg, which will be like... $5.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Just take it into the shop, and ask if warranty covers it. If not, just buy a new peg, which will be like... $5.

He's right take it to the shop. And if that for some reason won't work, buy a new tunning peg.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
yeah dont DIY it while its under warranty, you might void it.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
hey there, thanks for all the answers, I will take it to the guitar shop (its closed cause of victoria day here in canada) Anyways, i was just wondering how long will it take them to replace it i mean the shop is kinda far. Will they be able to do it on spot or take a couple of days?
depends how busy they are, most places have loads of other guitars to work on first, but i don't see why it would be a big job.