I think that might be a Les Paul covered in duct tape, it's hard to tell though. It could be a PRS, it's impossible to tell.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I can't tell from that picture, but it looks like it's covered in duct tape.

EDIT: Beaten to it.
Saint Louis Blues
looks like it might be the aluminium neck kramer
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
i love the way that guitar looks

and the headstock

eee i need to know what it isss

thatnks foir the attempts though
yah theyre pretty rare
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
That it is.

But what I don't get is why he'd cover it in duct tape and, by the looks of it, plug the T in the headstock.

edit: To the guy above- there's no such thing as the aluminium neck Kramer. They made a whole bunch of different models.
Last edited by Pikka Bird at May 18, 2008,
Quote by Pikka Bird
That it is.

But what I don't get is why he'd cover it in duct tape and, by the looks of it, plug the T in the headstock.

He didn't plug the T in the headstock. You can see the ends of his strings poking into the T and out the back.
Quote by FireandFlames
He didn't plug the T in the headstock. You can see the ends of his strings poking into the T and out the back.

Yeah you can also see the curtain through it. All he did was wrap it in duct tape (why?)
Guitars:
Epiphone SG
Schecter Damien FR
Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amps:
Epiphone Studio 10S Practice Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212

Effects:
Vox V847 (NOT V847A) Wah Pedal
DOD FX55-B Supra Distortion
Quote by Slash546
Yeah you can also see the curtain through it. All he did was wrap it in duct tape (why?)

He thinks it looks cool? I dunno.
Quote by Slash546

Maybe duct tape has great tonal properties....

*goes to wrap guitar in duct tape*...

*realizes how stupid that is/looks*

I'm back, yeah, idk, maybe he just likes how it looks but I think that's a pretty weird thing to do lol
Quote by FireandFlames

It does...It looks he duct taped the back and the headstock to match...

But...But..Who would do that to such a rare guitar?
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Last edited by Washburnd Fretz at May 18, 2008,
Quote by FireandFlames

Oh, d'oh... I was looking for those foam wedges in the hole, but forgot they'd be in the shadow caused by the flash.

Anyways, he's fiddled with that TB in ways that shouldn't be done.

Oh, and Kramer boys- when identifying Kramers, the thing to look for is the headstock. Is it just forked like a soft tuning fork, or is it bridged at the top, forming a T? I honestly don't think Travis Beans and Kramers look anything alike.
Last edited by Pikka Bird at May 18, 2008,
I read that alot of vintage guitars that are rare...sometimes have worn spots
in the wood. Most guitarists fix these "sound holes" in the wood with duct tape.

It seems that if you duct tape the back of the guitar up..The air tight seal...seals
up all of the holes and it brings back the original resonance of the guitar.

The fact that it has a metal neck makes it look even cooler..like a wood top..metal
bottom..
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Quote by FireandFlames
^The Kramer aluminum neck guitars don't connect the two forks at the top

I know. That's what I was getting at. It's the main visual difference. Or at least the one that's easiest to spot without any other knowledge about different models, etc.