Page 1 of 3
So, I just tried to go to bed about 30 seconds ago. Then I thought about death. I got a serious chill down my spine, because I fear that when you die, you are nothing, and nothing will happen. No heaven or anything like that. I am now freaked out and can't go to bed....
Be cool.
I think everyone has done it. I did, and it sucked. But then you forget about it.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Would it make you feel better if I broke into your house and killed you?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
You're going to die.

And of course nothing will happen.
Heaven is a bedtime story.

You will die, and it will all be worth nothing.
After a relatively short existance, everything you ever did will come out to nothing and you and your consciousness won't even exist.

Good night.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I remember going through that when I was about 12 or 13, I stayed up the entire night scared out of my mind.

You gotta realize that death is inevitable. Hell, once you go through life a bit more, and all the stress and hardships, you'll be wishing you'd be dead. Sometimes I feel like I could die just so I can get some damned sleep.

You'll get over it.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
we all die man. get over it.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by Ez0ph
You're going to die.

And of course nothing will happen.
Heaven is a bedtime story.

You will die, and it will all be worth nothing.
After a relatively short existance, everything you ever did will come out to nothing and you and your consciousness won't even exist.

Good night.

hahaha.... that's gold.
Quote by imthehitcher

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Even if there's nothing after death, you won't notice anyway. Kinda like before you were born.
Don't worry .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Honestly, there is no use in worrying over death. It WILL happen, you can't change that. There will be no heaven (in my belief), and there is no afterlife. You have to make the most of THIS life. If you spend all your time in this life worrying, then you're just wasting your own time.
Quote by thedude051
So, I just tried to go to bed about 30 seconds ago. Then I thought about death. I got a serious chill down my spine, because I fear that when you die, you are nothing, and nothing will happen. No heaven or anything like that. I am now freaked out and can't go to bed....

What's to fear about that?
Even if there is nothing for you after you die, you should be more focused on making an impact now rather than what will be going on in your afterlife. You only get one shot at life, and afterlife is forever.(If there is one that is, if not than you should make the best of your life anyways)
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
yes, it sucks. Think about it, everything we do...and we might not remember any of it. I hope its worth it, and there is an afterlife or SOMETHING. Because think of it. What if thinking about what its like to be dead is the same as where were you in 1800? Its pretty creapy, even thinking where you were in 1800 scares me. Or think of it like this. Think if life lasted forever with NO END, thats just as creepy and pretty much TRUE. I mean there has to be an end to everything. But not life, that goes on for infinity, and that is very creepy. And if there was an end, thats STILL creepy. Thats why thinking about stuff like this usually creates panic attacks sweet dreems, lol
Quote by urik
Even if there's nothing after death, you won't notice anyway. Kinda like before you were born.
Don't worry .

see. thats what I am afraid of. I don't want to go back to that.
Be cool.
You don't know and no one will ever know. No matter how much people are convinced that there is or isn't a heaven. I'm going through the same process. Not sure what's real and what's not. But I guess just live life to it's fullest until then.
Quote by 1crazyboy7
yes, it sucks. Think about it, everything we do...and we might not remember any of it. I hope its worth it, and there is an afterlife or SOMETHING. Because think of it. What if thinking about what its like to be dead is the same as where were you in 1800? Its pretty creapy, even thinking where you were in 1800 scares me. Or think of it like this. Think if life lasted forever with NO END, thats just as creepy and pretty much TRUE. I mean there has to be an end to everything. But not life, that goes on for infinity, and that is very creepy. And if there was an end, thats STILL creepy. Thats why thinking about stuff like this usually creates panic attacks sweet dreems, lol

lol wut?

I have no idea what you're trying to say there.
Quote by Woogles
Would it make you feel better if I broke into your house and killed you?

Death sucks.

Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by urik
Don't worry .

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY. sort of... so like, do you even remember what happened before you were born? NO. exactly. so that must be what death is like. unless we just...start over...? O.o
And if the Devil is 6,

You shouldn't fear death, you should accept it.

You can believe whatever you want, and since you are thinking that nothing happens you should join a religion, that's what they're there for right? People afraid of eternal damnation or a void right? (Not saying that's all they're capable of, I think they're really good for people and give people morals, but this isn't the thread to talk about it)

If nothing happens then it shouldn't scare you because you won't know. I know it's hard to think "wow this life is for nothing" but it's not, when you die, you die and that's it, and depending on what your beliefs are, they'll carry on after that, but I'm just saying if "nothing happens" then it won't matter because you won't know, it's just it, like to me, it's a period. A definite end to a sentence, in this case our life.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KEIKnApSx9s

just remember these words: life is about living
Quote by thedude051

Tough luck, wimp.
Grow some balls, or you'll never get anywhere.
Face facts and just embrace the moment, live while you can.
theres not anything you can really do about it so just make the most of your life
life's too short to worry about the inevitable. however, i believe there is an afterlife, so don't worry about fading into non-existence.
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
I did this whole thing with my friend during a mushroom trip. Kinda freaked me out at first but then I kinda though that there are no ultimate consequences if there is no heaven. The only thing I can't explain ( could at the time ) are ghosts... if there is no afterlife what are they? I definitely believe in ghosts but am not sure.

Also reincarnation goes along the same lines as dying and becoming nothing. Even if you had a past life you know nothing about it... nothing about your friends, family, activities.
Just play some video games. You'll die, and realize you can spawn and it's all okay. Pretty soon you go numb to death.
Quote by gatech54
life's too short to worry about the inevitable. however, i believe there is an afterlife, so don't worry about fading into non-existence.

Just because you accept the delusion doesn't mean we're all going to.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by StealthyHayze
You now understand death metal

haha

............ lol
Quote by thedude051

Why is there something wrong with that? Did it suck for you? You don't know.
Quote by imthehitcher

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Proove it's a delusion.

I'm not trying to prove it's a delusion I'm just curious...

If there is an afterlife ( I'm still not sure what to believe ) does everyone just go to heaven? Like there would be sooooo many people up there. Everyone just sits there in eternal happiness? Doesn't really make sense.

Also what if this is a test or some sort of purgatory?
Quote by thedude051

But it's not like you will notice anyway. There's no way to explain the time before being born.
You didn't exist, and eventually we will (or not, depending on what will happen whenever we die) cease to exist.
It's not a bad feel, because there just aren't feels.
At the end of the day, we're the same as an ant or a dog.

That doesn't that life is worthless or that you shouldn't work hard.
Making the world a better place for the coming generations and enjoying your life is still important. Even if it will eventually end.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Ichikurosaki
Proove it's a delusion.

PROOF
And if the Devil is 6,

Quote by StealthyHayze
You now understand death metal

LMAO! haha
i lol'd so hard in real life from that!
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
Well if you die like that, you wouldnt even know that you were dead.
Quote by theking182

I don't believe in the afterlife, but that there isn't proof.
Quote by imthehitcher

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Page 1 of 3