Is it true that if you paint your fingernails black, it makes them look like they move faster over the fretboard?
And if I painted all of them black and my pinkie's nail white, do you think anyone would get the GH3 Reference at a concert?
If you break a world speed record for a video game, are you a winner, or just someone who REALLY needs to go outside?

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
My favorite Pokemon is still Dave Mustaine.
to both?
If you break a world speed record for a video game, are you a winner, or just someone who REALLY needs to go outside?

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
no

you'll look like Atreyu

but considering your name is MCRocks

do it
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
I'd hope a few people would, since they host a GH contest a few miles down the road every other month...

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
Tattoos on your finger look so much more badass.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by etniesmuzikskat
no

you'll look like Atreyu

but considering your name is MCRocks

do it

Ya know, I hear /\ That alot, and guess what, they do rock... so yeah, at least my name isn't etniesmuzikskat, I hope you like your Etnies, cause Vans are better...

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
Quote by Seef
What's the guitar hero reference?

The loading screen is a guy with all his fingernails except the last painted black and the last is white.

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
Painting your fingernails is for women.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
BTW, it's not MCRrocks, it's MCrocks, kinda like a Mcchicken, only I'm tasty.

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
Hmmmm. Faster no. Makes you look less of a man yes. (Reffering to the fact that 99% of the time, only females paint their finger nails)
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
Quote by mcrocks
Ya know, I hear /\ That alot, and guess what, they do rock... so yeah, at least my name isn't etniesmuzikskat, I hope you like your Etnies, cause Vans are better...

Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
chances are MCrocks wears pants that constrict the space where his testicles should be

and yes

Etnies are better
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Quote by bradulator
Painting your fingernails is for women.

Yay! Now I get to tell my friend I was right!
He is gay!

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
I used to paint my nails black, it doesn't really look that impressive, and most people won't even care. What looks cool is if you paint them with UV reactive paint and play under blacklights.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by etniesmuzikskat
chances are MCrocks wears pants that constrict the space where his testicles should be

Yeah, but what do you mean should be, they're there, hold on.

*Shifts Uncomfortably*

There! Much better.

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
i cast my three votes for etnies
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Damn, Vans are getting kicked in the face...

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
well, all I care is that they're comfy, and you can skate with them. And isn't that all anyone really needs?

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
Quote by j4ck0f4lltr4d3s
My parents will just yell at my face saying: What are you thinking you young Man clean your fingernails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like my parents.

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
Quote by mcrocks
Is it true that if you paint your fingernails black, you're twice as likely to get beat up?

yes.
/\
That is possibly, the best thing I have ever heard.

Thank you for your wisdom Arthur Curry, Thank you...

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead