Poll: Which guitars are more playable and better quality for under $1000
Poll Options
View poll results: Which guitars are more playable and better quality for under $1000
Jackson
27 68%
Ibanez
13 33%
Voters: 40.
I always felt that Ibanez guitars look more like toys than guitars (with very few exceptions). I've always liked Jacksons when they were like superstrats with charvel but they haven't really done anything lately. Jackson and Ibanez both produce cheaper guitars speaking within the $550-1400 range.

Which of the guitars are better in the
550-700 dollar range

which guitars are better in the more expensive range
700-1400

which are more playable??
Personal preference.
I prefer Jackson. Never been an Ibanez fan.
Signatures are overrated.
cheaper-ibanez
more expensive jackson
jackson is my favorite rofl, cuz i like the rhoads shape.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
aside: Colgate what's up with your signature? Gaytheists and Fagnostics? assuming you are a christian, that kind of talk doesn't sound very christian to me.. but i guess that's typical of your kind. if there is a hell, how i will laugh when you and your kind end up there and haven't the slightest clue why.
Originally posted by Geetarbumb
I think your screwed ! You should quit guitar and take up the skin flute!
Quote by lowtek
aside: Colgate what's up with your signature? Gaytheists and Fagnostics? assuming you are a christian, that kind of talk doesn't sound very christian to me.. but i guess that's typical of your kind. if there is a hell, how i will laugh when you and your kind end up there and haven't the slightest clue why.

Athiest, I troll the Pit a lot. PM me if you want me to clear some things up.

On topic, Jackson is the better company in terms of higher end guitars in my opinion. Sure Ibanez has some great ones too, but aside from quality the Jacksons usually look better also.

That's just me though.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
^He just put those there to get a rise out of people, and you took the bait.

Anyway TS, Ibanez's Perstige top of the line stuff starts at around 700, which are very high quality and craftsmanship, their cheaper stuff usually is lacking in some departments.
Jacksons really good stuff like the Soloist and RRs start a bit over 1000. But their 500-700 ia better than Ibanezs.
Jacksons are yummy.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!