hi my names keri and sumthin extremely mysterious happned to me last nite, my parents were out of town and i had all the doors locked b4 i went 2 bed, but when i got up the front door was unlocked, lol either that for i forgot to lock it, but i swear i didnit forget! wuts ur most mysterios momemts
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
I was sexually assaulted by la Chupacabra.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
one tiem i wuz alone. and i lokked dah door an go to da kichen to mack a sammich an when i got bac it was unlokked. so i ated dah sammich an lokked it agen but wen i caem bak it was stil unlokked. so wen my mom came home i tole her and she got scared. she said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I once ordered a Big Mac, and there was no pickles on it!
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by Bubban
I was sexually assaulted by la Chupacabra.

hahah

"el chupacabra vendra por ti cuando no haces lock tu door!"
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by Ez0ph
one tiem i wuz alone. and i lokked dah door an go to da kichen to mack a sammich an when i got bac it was unlokked. so i ated dah sammich an lokked it agen but wen i caem bak it was stil unlokked. so wen my mom came home i tole her and she got scared. she said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air.

Took me 100000 hours in MSPaint, but I got it translated:

Hi, my name is Keri and something extremely mysterious happened to me last night. My parents were out of town and I had all the doors locked before I went to bed, but when I got up this morning the front door was unlocked (lol). I must have forgot to lock it, but I swear I didn't forget! What are some of your most mysterious moments?
i once was sitting down and playing guitar, and the guitar pick fell off my hand i kept looking for 30 minutes but i didnt find it anywhere
Quote by Ez0ph

Quote by black_blood
i once was sitting down and playing guitar, and the guitar pick fell off my hand i kept looking for 30 minutes but i didnt find it anywhere

I know!
How the hell do small things just disappear when you drop them?
Quote by black_blood

Know exactly what you mean. I'll drop the pick to the left of me, and an hour later I'll find it clear over on the right side of the room.

How in the hell?
Quote by Ez0ph

lol that happened 2 me b4 too! but my i found out my cats were eatin it, i l8er found it in they're liter box, lol
Hey Keri, you sound hawt
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by keri55

lol that happened 2 me b4 too! but my i found out my cats were eatin it, i l8er found it in they're liter box, lol

olul hahaah tats real funn3h i knw ay like wen me n my m8s are plying gitar sumtims we lose liek all the picks lol so den l8r we 4ound thm under my rug lol but it was 2 l8 coz my cat 8 dem
Quote by Ez0ph

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i laughed...out loud.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

sorry, that was me. i just needed to borrow a bit of sugar for some cookies i was making. i didnt want to disturb you, so i picked your lock. sorry i didnt lock it back up when i left.
Quote by Ez0ph

First time I've ever laughed at one of those.
Quote by black_blood

We almost have the same screen name. ****in awesome.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
i was camping and got ****ed by a bear

EDIT:
but seriously this kid woke up at my house and YELLED who are you!? where am I?!?

and fell back asleep
Last edited by BubbaBassGuitar at May 18, 2008,