used to before the channel was dropped from the satilite package.
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Quote by johand77
I haven't watched it in almost a year

GO MONKEY!!!

(is he still on the show?)

Yeah.
Quote by fob12
Yeah.

*high five*

he's always been my favorite, though he's not physically strong enough to make it up the rope fast enough
damn what was his name...the dude that like spends 300 days a year on his boat training...whatever his name is he ****ing rulz!
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
I love Ninja Warrior. I think it was on the last one where only 2 guys made it to stage 2. That stage 1 course was brutal, and none of the all-stars made it. That was a bg WTF episode for me.
Quote by albinokrikit
damn what was his name...the dude that like spends 300 days a year on his boat training...whatever his name is he ****ing rulz!

Makoto Nagano! He is awesome.

-SD
^Shit yeah he is!

I'm a huge fan of Shingo Yamamoto, the gas station manager. He's a total effin badass.

Anyone watch the new competition last night, the 20th anniversary? I was blown away.

:::SPOILER:::

One of the G4 American Ninja contest winners made it farther than anyone, even the ninja warrior all stars. He got taken out in stage three by the cliffhanger.
i made a thread about this before. it got 3 replies and deleted.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."