What the hell is a Goozex, you ask?

Well it's a site where you can get video games for points. You can either buy points with money, or trade in your old games through the site for whatever they are worth, a minimum of 100 points.

The cool part is, when you sign up, you get a 100 points right away. Suprisingly, there are a ton of good games selling for 100 points. I actually have Dance Dance Revolution Max for PS2 coming right now with my 100 points.

Some 100 point games:

Sims 2
Command & Conquer
Diablo II
Doom 3
Call of Duty 2
Quake 4
Star Wars Battlefront II
StarCraft
Battlefield 2: Special Forces

They have all major current/ last gen platforms available right now, with plans to go into older consoles as well.

It sounds like a scam, but it's actually getting really popular and I know of a ton of people who use it sucessfully.

But for you free points/ game, just sign up and activate your account through your e-mail. Then start checking out all the 100 point games.

Here's the link

(plus, if you use that link, I get a little bonus when you make your first trade, so you guys get a free game and so do I )

Re-reading this, this comes across really spammy, but it's not! I just wanted to tell you guys about this cool deal going on right now. Free stuff is always good.
Yes TINSTAAFL and such, but this is one of the instances where only your time is spent.

But seriously, guys, I'm not trying to advertise really, it's a pretty cool site and you get a free game when you sign up.
Quote by UEAKCrash
If you'd like to see a massive thread proving it's not a scam or anything, check it out here:

links are for homosexuals

Lol, more advertising.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by UEAKCrash
Oh yeah, that's why I generally avoid these boards.

Thanks for reminding me guys.

Don't make us remind you again
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
Don't make us remind you again

*high five*