Poll: stride gum
Poll Options
View poll results: stride gum
like it
22 92%
lump it
2 8%
Voters: 24.

this is a random discussion about stride, do u like it, dislike it, can u really eat the wrapper. stuff like that. personally i really like it but it doesnt last as long as advertised
Quote by dean.guitar.man

this is a random discussion about stride, do u like it, dislike it, can u really eat the wrapper. stuff like that

I see you've put your new found skills to work.
stride gum lasts forever
Quote by xburnitdownx
what the hell? free box??
It goes old too fast. I'll leave a pack in my drawer for like a month, and it'll be rock hard when I go for some. I guess it's only long lasting in your mouth...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Never had it.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Sid McCall
It goes old too fast. I'll leave a pack in my drawer for like a month, and it'll be rock hard when I go for some. I guess it's only long lasting in your mouth...

I was trying to come up with a sexual reference for this, but it's 3AM here so i phail.

Anyway, I still haven't gotten around to trying this stuff, I love Orbit too much. I highly doubt the wrapper is technically edible... but I guess anything you can put in your mouth and swallow is 'edible' if you really get down to it.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
pics or it didnt happen
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
It's good.

Trident is better.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by uberphreak
I was trying to come up with a sexual reference for this, but it's 3AM here so i phail.

Anyway, I still haven't gotten around to trying this stuff, I love Orbit too much. I highly doubt the wrapper is technically edible... but I guess anything you can put in your mouth and swallow is 'edible' if you really get down to it.

The wrapper isn't edible. I've tried
Quote by zombie_monster

I'm sorry
I'm too busy being mesmorised by your avatar
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
Quote by zombie_monster

At least you tried. That's more than most people can say.

Om nom nom.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm