hi, i recently dicovered ronnie james dio's vioce on the radio and wanna hear much more. do you have any good song suggestions for me.

(i dont know how i lived 22 years without hearing any dio songs, is a shame)
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
^ thats the song hahaha
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
There's a bunch of 'em!
One of my favs is The Last In Line.
"Whoa! That didn't sound right. This thing must be out of tune." - ME

"As the maples scream oppression! And the oaks just shake their heads." - N. Peart
Dio & Malmsteen - Dream on - try this version of "Dream on". I think it`s better than Aerosmith`s. And also Tenacious D - kickapoo. Dio is singing in it too.
And "Rainbow in the dark"
Also I`d like to say hi because it`s my first post here. :p
Umm... not by Dio's own band but Man On the Silver Mountain by Rainbow is the ****...
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
My personal favorites
Stand Up and Shout
Holy Diver
Rainbow in the Dark
Straight Through The Heart
Heaven and Hell (with Black Sabbath)
Long Live Rock & Roll (with Rainbow)
Quote by dudutsz
Dio & Malmsteen - Dream on - try this version of "Dream on". I think it`s better than Aerosmith`s.

dude youve heard that version? its pretty kikass and yea, way better than Aerosmith
Banquo?

X
Surely this doesn't belong in the classic rock forum...

But buy Black Sabbath's Heaven and Hell album! Dio rips on that album. I saw H&H last year, and Dio is still sounding great.
Hey, I'm Mike.
thanks everyone i'll check all of those songs out.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99

Quote by niggafolife