Freddy Krueger riff is ****ing amazing.

A--10-10-9--------------------------
E--8---8--7-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
do you wanna fry!?!?!

seasoning the obese is awesome
Quote by greety

Yes we also shot JFK and faked the moon landing here at the UG Metal Forum.
Anthrax should just disband and put their effort into SOD full-time.... Anthrax isnt going anywhere and SOD was always better
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
sick band, just got Speak English or Die. is their second album worth getting?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by The Evil Hat
sick band, just got Speak English or Die. is their second album worth getting?

meh... Buy Darkness Descends (Dark Angel) first if you haven't.
Quote by metal Lover
meh... Buy Darkness Descends (Dark Angel) first if you haven't.

i do, sick album
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
finally giving these guys a listen. Friggin' awesome.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
"What's That Noise?" is ridiculous
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Weeeooooo
Bump.

I want some milk.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Wicked band,can't go wrong with this band.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I love this band, but i can't believe Billy Milano is doing vocals for Mastery now, completely different style of thrash.
I think they get old fast. Very fast.

Something about What's That Noise still cracks me up, though, and Milk is one hell of a tune.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
I love S.O.D. but I'm always disappointed when a song from Bigger Than The Devil comes on after one from Speak English Or Die, pretty much everything is worse on BTTD, but I still wish they'd do another album