Im realliy hoping one of you can help me. My friend let me buy his old Ipod off him for cheap (2G) and i have Itunes version 4.5.0.31 (if that helps) do you have any idea how can i delete everything off the ipod to add my own stuff?

If you know or even have an idea please help

Thanks!
1.Connect the iPod to the computer.
2. Go to file - sync iPod.
3. Wait until sync is complete.
4. Remove iPod safely.
5. Manually disconnect iPod from computer.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
If you connect it to your computer and click on "___'s iPod" in that little playlist/library/iTunes music store area, there should be an option to sync.
simple for you, when in itunes, yes the program sucks, click on music under the heading for your ipod, not your library. highlight everything, then right click and delete, go to file, import everything you want on it, enjoy. forget the syncing crap, its a pain in the ass.
In file options are -

New Playlist
New Smart Playlist
Add File To Computer
Add Folder To Computer
Close Window
Import...
Export Library...
Get Info
Edit Smart Playlist
Page Setup
Print
Exit
(some them are obvious they won't help but i'll put everything out)

And when i click the name of the Ipod it says...

Open
Eject "Toms Ipod" (I was able to change the name)
Ipod Options (which has nothing to do with syncing)
Quote by jamogod
simple for you, when in itunes, yes the program sucks, click on music under the heading for your ipod, not your library. highlight everything, then right click and delete, go to file, import everything you want on it, enjoy. forget the syncing crap, its a pain in the ass.

...it's one button. Then you wait. Also it puts your current library onto the iPod.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by jamogod

thanks man, i'll try it now
...can't highlight. Does my version really suk or something?!
screenshots?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.