Which would be better for practicing, jamming and small gigs. i play everything from blues to metal ..
cheers
I'd **** her so hard, even if she was a decomposing corpse... and I'd just dug her up... damn that'd be hot.
I'd go for the Flextone. I played an older version of it a couple of years ago and liked it, although I'd only just started playing at the time.

I haven't played the randall though.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

I've got a Randall RG50DG3 and I found it to be an excellent solid state. I only played metal on it, but I can't imagine a better solid state for that purpose.
Now, whats your budget?

Will you have a steady income after the amp so you can eventually buy pedals and such? If so, go for the Randall.

If you wont be able to get any effects due to money constraints or you absolutely need all the effects, then i say get the flextone.

The Randall will have a better tone for metal but the flextone will have a better overdriven blues sound. I also like my flextones cleans on the Jazz Clean channel.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
can't you get a tube amp for the same price?
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Quote by .arkness:.
Now, whats your budget?

Will you have a steady income after the amp so you can eventually buy pedals and such? If so, go for the Randall.

If you wont be able to get any effects due to money constraints or you absolutely need all the effects, then i say get the flextone.

The Randall will have a better tone for metal but the flextone will have a better overdriven blues sound. I also like my flextones cleans on the Jazz Clean channel.

The Randall also has built-in effects.

But yeah, it's great for metal, but I dunno about other stuff.
Quote by jigy-i-joe
can't you get a tube amp for the same price?

I know it's hard to believe, but maybe there are people out there that don't really want a tube amp . Especially one that is at the price of a SS amp, a tube amp that cheap would be rubbish.