I'm not looking for something state of the art or some crazy vintage piece of art...just a nice 15w tube amp that was some fairly good cleans and can take pedals.

I'm just gonna use the amp for the clean channel and using pedals for overdrive and what not.

So what's UG's verdict?

I'm not really sure on my budget, I'm currently saving but not much over $600 AUD I think.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
"Decent", not "deScent".

I think my Laney VC15 is a great tube amp, and I'd recommend it, but I don't know if they are easily available in Australia. You should check the 15W Blackheart amp, I think it's called 'Handsome Devil' or something along these lines.
I have just bought a VC15 and its awesome, so id recommend that if you can get a hold of one in Australia
Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded Tobacco Sunburst
Laney VC-15
Fender blues junior man! It has an incredible clean tone. The only reason why I didn't get the BJ when I was going amp shopping last year was because it was only 15 watts and I needed more for when I wanted to jam with a drummer and such. Therefore, I got the 40 watt Blues Deluxe. However, if you don't live in the U.S, you might want to try out Laney or Vox AC15?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

if you cant get a laney then get the blues junior

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by sebastian_96
I'm just gonna use the amp for the clean channel and using pedals for overdrive and what not.

Then buy a keyboard amp. Or a Jazz Chours.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Then buy a keyboard amp. Or a Jazz Chours.

+1. JC77.

or a fender blues jr, though you don't need a tube amp for your purposes.