Hello!

I've bought a new pedalboard and now i need to place my pedals on it. In what order should place them?

And i know that i should start with the tuner... I think :O :P

My pedals are:

Korg DT-10 (Tuner)
CryBaby Wahwah
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss BD2 Blues Driver
Ibanez TS-7 (Like.. A copy of TS-9)
Electro Harmonix Metal Muff
Line 6 DL-4 (Delay Pedal)
Exectro Harmonix BassBall (Ehm.. Strange Sound-pedal :S)

That's it! I'm thinking of skip the TS-7 cuz i don't know if i'm gonna use it that much... But i don't know..

AND, my main distortion is the Boss BD2, and then i use the TS-9 to boost when i solo.

Thank you for your opinions!

// Martin
EXPERIMENT

bear in mind it only matters with pedals you use at the same time

delay last, wah before/after dist is preference, and the EHX where it sounds best

OD before distortion for a gain boost, OD after distortion for a volume boost
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
I think you should place your tuner at the end.After the wah that goes first place your Dist. and OD....and, at the end before the tuner place your delay and the other pedal.At least this is how I work.
My pedals:
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah GCB-95
Ibanez Tube Screamer (TS-9)
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay
Quote by Ace Frehley
I think you should place your tuner at the end.After the wah that goes first place your Dist. and OD....and, at the end before the tuner place your delay and the other pedal.At least this is how I work.

Not that it makes a huge difference, but I always put my tuner first in line. That way if I have effects on, they don't mess with the tuning.
That's a very odd rig. You have 3 overdrives and 2 fuzzes. Overkill much?

Anyway:
Tuner -> Wah -> MM -> BassBalls -> BD-2 -> TS-9 -> TS-7 -> DL-4

That is such a weird set-up!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I put them in this order:

Tuner -> Wah -> BD2 -> TS9 -> MetalMuff -> DL4 -------> Amp

So, i skipped the Bassball and TS7, never gonna use them anyway, just have them for fun. And the pedalbord got better without them to!

Well, thanks for your help and opinions!!

// Orebranch