I don't get any practice time in. . . I mean, I have my amp, and all that, but I live in a house with 12 other people. All of them into country music. Being as how I'm in the south, its not too uncommon around here. Anyway, I have headphones that I plug into my amp for practice purposes. . And even then, I get yelled at by everyone to turn the **** down. Its realllly getting on my nerves. I'm almost thinking of borrowing my friends Peavy Transtube amp/cab, and just turning it up all the way. Then see if they bitch at me for my HEADPHONES being too loud >_> Anyway. . .
Quote by Flying Couch
Learn some Brad Paisley.

Haha yeah. Everyone down here gos nuts when I pull out the acoustic, and play some "Whiskey Lullaby" >.<
Quote by desolatehighway
Haha yeah. Everyone down here gos nuts when I pull out the acoustic, and play some "Whiskey Lullaby" >.<
I was thinking you should grab a Tele, and crank some "Throttleneck."
Quote by webbtje
Learn some Opeth. Problem solved.

Hahahaha I know plenty of metal. Thats the main reason they tell me to turn it down
Buy a new family.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Where are you practising? Over their beds while they're sleeping?! Just play your guitar man!