I was wondering, do ESP make all guitars in Right and Lefty versions? If they do not make all in lefty, could anyone tell me what guitars are to be found in lefty versions?
I was more like thinking F-250 and Viper versions (but I want a wammy bar guitar).
As far as I know you can order any model in a lefhanded version, they make them only on order, which takes 5-6 months. Costs around 100 more than normal price.
ESP LTD M-400
Marshall JCM 800 2205 Halfstack
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
e mail customer services
the only high end ltd's they make are the alexi 200 (which isn't that good) and the ltd ec1000.
the rest are lower end but i'm not sure about esps

e mail them and they will send you an excel spreadsheet of all lefty products they make
Quote by Gulli05
I am ready to pay major price for an great guitar.

Carvin can make you a great guitar with your own specs, and if you are willing to spend some moolah then they are right up your alley.
if your willing to pay big prices get a left handed jackson. RR1 or something like that.

dont even bother with ESPs. they are just a japanese knockoff company "with EMGs for ultra high gain output!"
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by BeëlzeM
As far as I know you can order any model in a lefhanded version, they make them only on order, which takes 5-6 months. Costs around 100 more than normal price.

Last I checked, ESP's custom shop wasn't quoting $200,000-$500,000. It does cost substantially more, but really, you are looking at about 2-3 times the price of the base model, so that is a rather huge exaggeration. 100 times $200 would be more than probably all but the most ridiculous custom jobs they do.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
Carvin can make you a great guitar with your own specs, and if you are willing to spend some moolah then they are right up your alley.

Carvin, never heard of 'em, do they make great guitars with great pickups and all?
Quote by itchy guitar

dont even bother with ESPs. they are just a japanese knockoff company "with EMGs for ultra high gain output!"

Great quality control, amazing specs for the price... what exactly are you calling foul on?
Quote by Matheau
Last I checked, ESP's custom shop wasn't quoting $200,000-$500,000. It does cost substantially more, but really, you are looking at about 2-3 times the price of the base model, so that is a rather huge exaggeration. 100 times $200 would be more than probably all but the most ridiculous custom jobs they do.

He didnt say 100 TIMES the normal value...
Quote by itchy guitar
if your willing to pay big prices get a left handed jackson. RR1 or something like that.

Retard.

ESP's are the finest guitars ever, next to Jackson. Japanese knockoff company? Don't make me laugh.

And to the other dude, you should READ. I said it costs around 100 more than a right handed model, you don't have to go custom shop. It just takes a few months.
ESP LTD M-400
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
Quote by itchy guitar

I love Jackson guitars - i own 2 but i think my next guitar will be an ESP Alexi Sig.

ESP make fantastic guitas - this guy is a nonse.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by BeëlzeM
Retard.

ESP's are the finest guitars ever, next to Jackson. Japanese knockoff company? Don't make me laugh.

And to the other dude, you should READ. I said it costs around 100 more than a right handed model, you don't have to go custom shop. It just takes a few months.

I have only heard good things about ESP so I want my own customized some day. Do you know how much it costs to get a customized, just price range? (The Online Quate always gets an error).
ESP charges a lot for custom models. I once tried to get a quote on a very basic guitar, and it ended up costing me about 3600+ But that's just an online quote, not the definite price.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
ESP charges a lot for custom models. I once tried to get a quote on a very basic guitar, and it ended up costing me about 3600+ But that's just an online quote, not the definite price.

Ok... I see... But how about these Carvin?
I once got a quote a dealer for a custom V. It was about 70-75% of the online quote.
Around 3,500. You've got a very high end, top notch instrument if you buy one, one the best if you ask me.
ESP LTD M-400
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
Quote by BeëlzeM
I once got a quote a dealer for a custom V. It was about 70-75% of the online quote.
Around 3,500. You've got a very high end, top notch instrument if you buy one, one the best if you ask me.

Would you recommend buying a custom-made guitar for a guitarist who spends a lot of time playing, writing songs etc. and is willing to spend a lot of money for a good guitar?
they do a the EX-400 lefty. its a nice guitar. neck heavy though which sucks balls
Guitars

Dean Razorback Explosion Lefty
ESP LTD EX-400 LH
Vintage?? LH

Amp

Bugera 333xl
Bugera 412H-BK
You are left handed? Go to hell. You go to hell and you die, WITCH.

Just find a catalog or list of ESP's left handed guitars and go from there. It will only cost a minimal amount of $100-200 extra, so its fine for your price point I assume.