Watched it on the internet the other night and thought it was one of the best films i've ever seen! Day Lewis' performance is maybe the best ever? So many memorable scenes and the ending is brilliant!
Anyone else as impressed as i was?
"I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do. "

Maynard James Keenan
How is the ending brilliant? It looks like they cut out the key scenes at the end of the movie, because it was getting too long.
I saw it; I thought it sucked. It dragged on so much and there wasn't enough substance. Daniel Day Lewis was alright, the movie just sucked plot wise imo; It was two and a half hours of drawl nonsense and then a crazy oil tycoon killing a preacher. I loved Paul Dano in it though, because I hated his character, and thus my evocation of emotion was a testament to how well he played his role.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
Quote by mr_hankey
How is the ending brilliant? It looks like they cut out the key scenes at the end of the movie, because it was getting too long.

What do you mean? I thought it was brilliant because the tension between the two characters was building nearly for the entire film and it was a perfect climax in my opinion and superbly acted.
"I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do. "

Maynard James Keenan
i thought this thread was gonna be a terrorist threat...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.