Hey, first real time at songwriting, parts maybe weak i have got music to this tell us what you think

lost but never found
broken but still bitter
word are all you have
scars don't heal themselves

You Can't see the light
& losing your way
Pain won't heal itself
This is how it had to be
its the hardest thing

Conquer your fears of moving art
you insult and spit at you living past
i'm glad this is the way it happened
these wounds will never heal

You Can't see the light
& losing your way
Pain won't heal itself
This is how it had to be
its the hardest thing

bridge

You Can't see the light
& losing your way
Pain won't heal itself
This is how it had to be
its the hardest thing

its the hardest thing x4
Right. Welcome to the world of songwriting, bro. Life's quite a bitch.

I've read this before. Several times. No, it's not plaigarism, it's cliche. Not to be harsh, but Ii really have seen this before. More or less every line.

but that's okay, it's your first song, and heck, who gives a damn. So hopefully I can offer a few tips for the future;

> Keep writing. Never stop. Don't believe in writers block; it doesn't exist. I don't want to see you in the tecniques forum whining about it.

>Check out the lyrics tips thread in said forum. It's got some real sound in advice from people who frequent, or frequented, these boards, on both songwriting and poetry, and a lot can be learnt from it. It inspires, as well.

>Critique as much as you can. Critiquing makes you into a much better writer and self-editor, and is an invalubale skill. aim to fully critique 3-4 people each time you post. Not only does it help the forum tick along nicely, it will help you in the long run.

>Repeat point one.

I hope I didn't come off as too preachy; but this is just from one songwritng guy to another.

If you want to leave a short comment on th epoem in my sig, it would be appreciated. Thanks if you could
The guy is right these lyrics are essentialy nothing i havent seen before, just write the songs you want to hear little man and you will go far