one note on vocals seemed flat everytime...but maybe thats just the song, i havent heard it in a long time.
other than that pretty good.
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
I thought that was brilliant! Its not very often I watch/listen to an entire UG cover for pleasure! Keep up the good work!
How long have you guys been playing together?
You won't be around forever girl, you gotta grab life with both hands.

Gear:
USA Fender Telecaster
Tweed Fender Blues Junior
Boss DD-3
Boss RC-2
Boss BD-2
Boss GE-7
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
Handmade AB box
MXR Micro Amp Clone
Quote by Matt_M_2002
I thought that was brilliant! Its not very often I watch/listen to an entire UG cover for pleasure! Keep up the good work!
How long have you guys been playing together?

thanks a lot, perhaps it sounds veyr stupid, but we have only played together for about 6 months now...we met eachother at a talentshow in Norway, that was when we started the band. We practise about 10/20 hours every week. Thanks again for your comment
radiohead
Quote by curlyhead_P
wow, that was amazing, you guys really have some talent. and if you're the singer you have a really great voice.

Thanks a lot yeah, I'm the singer always nice to get comments like that...thanks
radiohead
I really like your voice. It suits the song amazingly well. I checked out the Karma Police cover as well, really good man.
I'm in the middle of it right now and so far it's awesome. You guys sound really tight together rhythmically and just overall musically. You're voice is perfect for this song, you should start a coldplay cover band lol. Actually don't, because that would be a bit of a waste of talent. Overall very well played and sung. If you want you can crit my version of The Trapeze Swinger by Iron and Wine. It's in my profile, or you can click here: Trapeze Swinger
nothing to see here
Last edited by Seiko-Unleashed at May 21, 2008,