Ok i have a line 6 spider 3 and i hate it and am going to be getting a new amp and have a 800-1000 dollar limit hear and cant decide witch amp to buy its between a Fender Hot Rod Deville 212 or 410 and a Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Combo can anyone give me some advice or something help me make my choice easier and if someone has a better amp in mind please let me know thanks
What type of music do you play?
As I always say: "Rawr"
Ever heard about dots?

Anyway, look at some ENGL.
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Well, of those choices, the Deluxe Reverb Reissue is the better quality amp, but it really depends on what kind of music you play.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
music styles would help...and you dont have to get a fender you know...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by masterk1818
the hot rod deluxe would suit your needs, its plenty loud and the deville is even louder.

wow, how do you know his needs?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Def. the deluxe reverb out of those.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by fifer
music styles would help...and you dont have to get a fender you know...

No, it dosent have to be fender if you have a better amp in mind please tell me my buddy told me fender hot rods are nice and i was looking into buying one thats all
^If you could push the deluxe reverb into overdrive on a regular basis, then the Deluxe Reverb would be nice.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
get a traynor

they pwn

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

^I was thinking that, too, actually. A Traynor YVC40WR would have a nice, fendery tone with a dedicated OD channel. It's certainly worth trying.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86