Where is Mike? I need him to have someone who agrees that this Folk Punk wave here is ****

Ok this band is ok, but I wouldn´t ever buy a CD by them

EDIT: To keep this calm......I prefer Sucker punched by christ
Last edited by lavazza at May 18, 2008,
They're really good, I like them a lot.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
It's not bad but the singer's voice is kind of putting me off. I'm not digging the swoopy thing his voice is doing and he sounds a bit too nasal for my tastes.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
We need to start some reactionary anti-folk movement. And yes, I know there's already an anti-folk thing, which is a dumb name because it sounds like folk music to me.

That being said, I actually don't mind folksy stuff, but I think it's a bit over hyped.
Folk punk is awesome, I don't think it's over hyped, but I don't want it to be overdone to death. I mean yeah, there are a lot of bands at the moment and people are really big on it, but it really is a breath of fresh air into punk and its a good scene. All the bands are good with a good belief system usually. That said, I don't want it to get mainstream or anything. Most folk punk bands are anti-mainstream so hopefully it will never get mainstream. Those are just my opinions on it though.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Besides pop punk, folk punk is the best type of punk!
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Most folk punk bands are just really good-natured and friendly... some of the fans, however, are pretentious and think they're more genuine and way cooler than the people that listen to street punk or hardcore.. at least that's the way it is in Blacksburg. That's why I could never get any of them to set up my band... they were too consumed with themselves and only set up their bands and random folky bands from out of town.

That being said, the guys in Tarantulas Attack! seemed pretty humble and appreciative of the support we gave them